Chapter 1

You quietly sneak around the corner of the old house, holding your knife out in front of you. The blue paint on the house was peeling, and the stairs you had passed earlier were crumbled and broken, showing how dilapidated the house really was.

You were trying to make your way to the back of the house, where you were sure the kitchen, and the witch would be located.

Suddenly, you felt your phone start vibrating. Pulling it out of your jean pocket, you noticed the caller ID showed that Sam was calling. You answer it, trying to stay quiet. "What?" You whisper into the speaker.

"Y/N, where are you? I thought we were going to meet up to hunt that witch?" Sam's voice bellowed through the speaker causing you to wince.

"Sam, shhh!" You reprimand him. "I got carried away, followed a hunch to her house. Meet me here."

After giving Sam your coordinates, you return on your quest to find the kitchen window. Taking a couple more steps, you glance in the corner of the nearest window, giving yourself a silent pat on the back for being correct.

You glanced inside, noticing the cupboards that used to be white, but were now a grungy gray, and the counter top that was filled with all sorts of metal pots and pans, herbs and plants. What you didn't notice, was a witch.

Instead of waiting for Sam and Dean to join you, you decided to go inside. Sam and Dean had helped you on many hunts, and over the past year you had gotten quite close to both of them, especially Sam. Sam was tall and well built with shoulder length dark chestnut hair, and the most amazing pair of sweet hazel eyes, that never seemed to stay the same color. He was a great hunter, brave and super smart, and your heart flipped each time he smiled at you.

Shaking the visions of Sam from your head, you opened the screen door that lead to the kitchen, making your way inside. Your nose wrinkled at the smell, rotting food, moldy dishes, and something in discernible wafted through the air, almost causing you to gag.

You see the witches spell book on the counter, a crepy old book with brittle parchment, and words in red, and you make your way towards it, unable to read it because it was in latin. Just then you heard a board creak behind you, and you flipped around, coming face to face with the witch.

However, to you at least, she didn't look like what you would expect a witch living in these conditions to look like. She seemed to be in her mid 40s, brown hair streaked with grey, and glasses perched on her upturned nose. Her face was starting to wrinkle, and she had bright red lipstick smeared over her lips. She wore a knee length flowered dress, covered with an apron.

"Can I help you?" She asks, in a high nasal voice, almost as bad as nails kn a chalkboard.

"Yeah, I'm here to stop you from killing any more teenage girls." You tell her.

She smiles at you. "But the girls deserved it. Always in other people's business, too full of themselves. Just like you my dear." She said before she grabbed a handful of herbs that were sitting in a bowl next to her, blowing them in your face before chanting in Latin.

You coughed, trying to get out of the way, but the spell had frozen you in your spot, and you were helpless.

The witch cackled, before rushing out of the room. Just then Sam and Dean stumbled through the front door, rushing to the back room.

"Y/N!" Sam yells, as they burst through the kitchen door, guns in their hands.

"Damn, the witch is gone." Dean remarked, lowering his gun.

"Man, am I glad you guys are here!" You remark, finally able to move again.

But the two men ignore you, walking around the kitchen, picking up items, looking for clues.

You walk over to Sam, standing right in front of him. However, Sam was tall, and he looked right over your shorter statute. "Hey Dean, look at this!" He says, reaching beside you, and grabbing the old book of spells you had seen earlier.

"Hello?" You tried again, starting to get worried. Normally Sam would have been checking you over for injuries, and Dean would have been making some wise ass remark towards you.

Once again, both men ignore you, intent on examining the book, and you realize the witch must have done some sort of invisibility spell on you. Trying to calm down, you sit in a chair, making yourself take deep breaths.

"Where's Y/N? Her car is out front, and she said she was already here. Something doesn't feel right, Dean." Sam told Dean.

"Wait, isn't this Y/N's?" Dean asked, picking your knife up from where it had fallen to the ground.

"Yeah it is, it was a present from her Dad. She never goes anywhere without it." Sam replied, a frown on his face from worrying.

"So, we think the witch took her?" Dean stated, and both men stood still, eyes roaming the room as they thought out all possibilities.

Your emotions finally under control, you try again, this time brushing your fingers on Sam's arm. He shudders, looking down at his arm, shaking it off, thinking it was a bug or something.

They take the spell book, and head back towards their car. Sam glances at yours. "I hate to leave hers here, what should we do?"

Dean looks in the window, notices the keys were hiding where you always left them. He takes them, and tosses them to Sam. "Drive it to the motel. She knows where it is."

Dean heads back to the Impala, and before Sam could climb in, you scoot inside, settling in on the passenger side, deciding against the seat belt, knowing that could be weird.

Sam starts your car, a worried smile crossing his face as he laughs at your favorite music playing through the speakers. You settle back for the ride, hoping you could figure something out, or that the spell wore off fast.