Pocky Game

so guys, I have decided that because a lot of you voted for option 1, I won't reply to comments unless necessary ! also, most of these chapters are short oneshots or drabbles, and I won't be writing a long one anytime soon, I'm sorry. thank you once again for sticking with Flames & Keys ! do vote and comment please ! 

I bring to you a rather cliche chapter, one about the pocky game ! 

--------------------------

"Mira-san ! I'm really bored !" Lucy whines, a pout on her face.

"Mira, me too..." Natsu mumbles, frowning.

"Isn't there anything you both can do ?" Mira asks, before saying, "I'm kinda busy you know."

"Precisely, there's nothing !" Natsu grumbles.

"We're taking a break from jobs," Lucy adds on, sighing.

"I have an idea ! Since I'm busy, and both of you are so free, why don't you two play a game ?" Mira suggests, smiling.

"That's a good idea..." Lucy nods.

"Does it involve food ? If yes, I'm game !" Natsu says chirpily.

"Food ? Hmm.. I have some pocky ! Why don't you two play the pocky game ?"

"Pocky game?" Natsu asks.

"Basically, both of you each bite on to the two ends of the pocky stick, and then you both have to keep biting and holding on till the middle of the pocky, where you both will win, or until someone lets go !"

Lucy's face reddens immediately. This means kissing if they both were to win...

"I'm game ! Lucy ?" Natsu yells, grinning.

"Uh... um... guess so..."

Mira passes them a pocky stick and walks off, and the game starts.

Natsu aggresively bites on the pocky, while Lucy shyly nibbles. As they near the middle, Lucy flushes a color that puts Erza's hair to shame. Neither was willing to lose.

Natsu starts heating up a little. Sparks fly as their lips touch, before Lucy quickly jerks back, her face a bright red. Natsu grins, he somehow thoroughly enjoyed the game. Was that a kiss ? Those kind of kisses Mira talks about ?

"Ne Lucy, did we just kiss ?"

"..I... I think.. so..." Lucy mutters, flustered to the core.

"Then, you're my girlfriend now right ? "

"Wh... What ?!"

"We kissed didn't we ?"

"Yeah..."

"Thus you're my girlfriend !"

"I guess so.." Lucy mumbles, face totally red, before fainting.

"Natsu, what did you do ?!" Mira shrieks.

"Nothing ! I just told her she was my girlfriend !"