Chapter 1: Meet Me

Chapter 1: Meet Me

My name is Annie Smith. I live in an foster house. I have lost my memory of before I came here. My foster family is Cindy (foster mother),William (foster father) and Katie (foster sister). Katie is 14. Katie has dark brown hair with white-blonde steaks.

My friends are Stacey Jones and my other friend Dan Wilson. There have been there for me highs and lows in life. We have been friends for about ten years now.

Tomorrow is Stacey's birthday. She turning 17. Stacey is the most beautiful girl I ever seen. She has sparkle green eyes, red hair and most graceful legs. Dan on the other hand has pure black hair, light hazel eyes and a cute little nose.

I look nothing like them. I have plan blonde hair and boring blue eyes. My friends say that I look beautiful but I don't think so.

"Annie ,Dan here." Mum said( I call my foster mother and father mum and dad).

"Hurry up Annie we need to leave now!"said Dan. I turned around and saw he had his navy-blue shirt,pants on ready to go to school.

"Ok , just a wait outside for me." I agreed.I quickly garbed my school bag and ran. Dan was waiting outside the in his car when I walked out.

"Ready to go to school!" I examined.

"Ok, just get in the car." moaned Dan. I hopped in the car and started to drive off."Annie you look more beautiful each day." Dan said. I just sighed.

........................................................................

"We're here." said Dan. I opened the door and saw Stacey waiting for us. "Guess what!" She yelled.

"What?" I said while clearing out my ears.

"There is a new guy and girl starting today!" She yelled.

"What are you yelling now?" Dan asked.

I rolled my eyes. Then the bell when for first lesson. Our first lesson was Maths. Maths is one of my strong subjects."Hello class to the first day of school. You now me as Mr.Barrens the senior maths teacher." He said.

........................................................................

Then the bell went for our next lesson. "We next have P.E" Dan said sadly. We all hated P.E. We all slowly walked to the changing rooms. "Hi Annie, How's your boyfriend?" A familiar voice from behind said. I turned and saw Mia Frost. She is one of the most popular girls in school. Everyone in school still thinks me and Ben Parker are still together. "W..we broke up." I said bravely.

"Oh."she said now getting changed.We all started to get changed now but then a girl with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes came in worried looking. "Is this the changing room for girls P.E."She said.

"Yes." I said

"Thanks.My name is Jade Stone.It's my first day here." She excitedly.

"I'm Annie and welcome." I greeted. She smiled then started getting ready for P.E.

........................................................................

After P.E the bell went for lunch. We three went and sat down at our same table. We started talking then Stacey pointed to Jade. I turned and saw Ben sitting with Jade and another boy. I didn't feel jealous but I wanted to know who the other boy was.

"That's the new kids I was talking about."Stacey squeaked

"Them?" I questioned

"Do you now them?" Dan asked.

"Just the girl. Her name is Jade Stone." I said.

"And the boys name is James Stone" Stacey answered.

........................................................................

"See you happy birthday tomorrow." I said.

"Thanks ,see you." Stacey said. Then Dan and I hopped into the his car and he took me home.

______________________________________________

Hoped you in joyed the first chapter. If you like it I will add more chapters.

blissful girl