Chapter 6

Logan p.o.v

I woke up in the morning to find my mate is looking at me as if she just saw a wonder. Her blue eyes are full of confusion and then she screamed. Being a werewolf I have a sensitive hearing and then she jumped off bed and she started shouting.

She started throwing things at me and shouting kidnapper. That's when it hit me, that I took her with me without her consent.

I stopped her and I pinned her hands above her head. She struggeld against my hold. Then I went close to her and brushed her hair aside.

"Mine" I whispered.

Then I couldn't control myself and I kissed her. At first she protested then she gave in and kissed me back.

We were making out then suddenly there was a knock at the door and she jumped.

I growled at the door and the person who was at the door left. My little mate was blushing like hell and I was unable to control myself and kissed her again.

Then suddenly I stopped myself because if I continued then I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"What is your name?" I asked

She looked at me for a minute then told "Kira".

"Kira" I whispered and she was looking at me as if she was in some daze.

"Kira remember you are mine and mine only. Don't forget and don't try to run away."

I then when to shower and turned the control to cold shower.