Chapter 4

Song: Amnesia- 5sos
Jordan's POV:

   "Hello, Mrs. Hunt. Is Will home?"

   "Oh, hey, Jordan! Yes, he's upstairs in his room!" Mrs. Hunt smiled at me and opened the door wider so I could walk inside. Will is my boyfriend of two years, and so far it's been great. Just the occasional disagreement, but nothing more. Will was a great boyfriend. He was kind, dedicated, funny, and just amazing. He comforts me when I'm upset and listens to me rant when I'm angry. I was really lucky to have him.

   "Oh, and I think he's got a friend over to work on a history project, so try not to bother them to much!" Mrs. Hunt calls as I start climbing the stairs to Will's room. I don't remember getting a history project. We're even in the same class. Maybe I missed something. I'll just ask him about it. As I reached the top of the stairs I didn't bother knocking since he was just doing a history project. But what I saw, must've been a chemistry project instead. That's why I didn't know about it.

    "History project, huh?" My voice came out surprisingly steady, and when I spoke, Will and the girl sprang apart like a cat being sprayed with water. It was quite funny actually, seeing the surprise and fear in his eyes. I almost laughed.

    "Jordan, it's not what it looks like," Will said. That's when I laughed.

    "Really? Because it looks like you lied to me about having another girlfriend. It also looks like you lied to your own mother about it too because she told me you were up here with a friend working on a history project. What I just saw was not history," I said angrily, glaring at him. I looked at the girl and she looked pretty surprised as well, but also kind of triumphant. She looked really familiar, but I was too angry at the moment to match a name to the face. "It also looks like she didn't know you had another girlfriend either."

     "Had?" Will's shoulders drooped. Was he serious?

     "Yes, had. Do you really think I would stay with you after seeing you making out with another girl? You're pathetic. Sorry I bored you." With that I stomped out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door. I could hear Mrs. Hunt yelling for me but I ignored her. Will can tell her what happened. I'm surprised I hadn't started crying in front of him. I guess I was more angry than upset. Why bother dating me for two years if you were just going to get with someone else? What's the point in creating this drama in the first place?

    By now I was in my car driving to Sage's house. I always talk to her about Will. I managed to make it all the way there without crying. I walked into her room and she looked up from her homework and smiled at me. That's when I lost it. I don't like to cry in front of people but I didn't really care right now. Plus, it was only Sage, she wouldn't judge me.

    "Jordan, what happened?" Sage's smile from earlier was long gone and was now replaced with confusion and worry. She rushed over to me and pulled me over to her bed and I cried on her shoulder as she rubbed me back comfortingly. I didn't answer her right away, and she didn't push me, which I was thankful for. Once I had calmed down some I managed to tell Sage what happened.

     "I... I went to Will's house to talk to him about what happened with Peyton and Tess yesterday and... and I walked in on him kissing another girl," I whispered the last part. Sage stood up so fast that I might have whiplash.

     "He cheated on you?" Sage yelled. I flinched and her face softened a bit. She was still angry though. She thought a moment before speaking again. "You need ice cream. Let's go," Sage grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her house and to my car and I gave her my keys. She drove us to Dairy Queen, my favorite ice cream place. I smiled and got out of the car and went straight inside to order vanilla with tons of sprinkles, my favorite. Sage got Moose Tracks and then paid for the both of us. Normally I didn't like when people paid for me, but I didn't care enough to put up a fight at the moment. We walked back to my car, deciding to go to Peyton's to let her know what happened. I didn't want to, but Sage said it'd be good for me to let it out.

*************************

     After I told Peyton about Will, she flipped. She got so angry that she broke a lamp. Then she proceeded to throw the broken lamp at the wall. Sage stopped her before she could break anything else.

     "How could he do that to you? After two years he decides to go out and get another girlfriend and then lie about it? That's the worst thing a guy could do! I can't believe I actually liked him. I even let him have some of my fries one time! I can't believe I did that now that I think about it. What was I thinking? He's such a two-faced, lying toolbag. I'm calling James and Coen. They need to know," Peyton ranted before picking up her phone from where she threw it earlier (without breaking it, luckily) and dialing the numbers to call James and Coen.

     Another fifteen minutes later I had told my story for the third time today. Coen fell out of his chair, while James reacted similarly to Peyton by throwing a pillow and breaking another lamp. Mrs. Halsey was going to kill us.

     "I'm going to kill him," James stated as he paced the room clenching and unclenching his fists.

     "No, please don't. I don't want to make a big deal out of this," I said quickly. I didn't want everyone seeing me as a weak girl that couldn't handle her own problems.

     "But, he hurt you, Jordan. You can't expect us to just sit back and let him get away with it!" said Coen in exasperation.

     "I can handle it. I broke up with him anyway. He looked surprised that I did actually," I laughed bitterly.

     "Who was the girl anyway? Anyone we know?" Sage asked.

     "I don't know, she looked really familiar but I was to angry at the moment to think about it. I honestly don't care. I'm over it. Let's talk about something else please," I begged. Everyone looked at me with sympathetic looks. I knew they wanted to talk about it more, but honestly, I really was over Will. It shouldn't be that easy to just let go of someone that you dated for two years, but it was for some reason. It kind of scared me, but I didn't want to think about that for too long.

     "How about we all just do our homework? I've got a ton of English," Sage says, breaking the silence. Everyone nodded their head and went to get their books and things for their homework. Sage had brought hers along with her when we left for ice cream, she probably knew this would happen, and mine had already been in my car since I hadn't gone home yet. James and Coen had been at the library when Peyton called them so they came straight from there. After everyone got settled around Peyton's kitchen table, James suddenly stood up, throwing his arms out.

      "GROUP HUG! NO MORE SADNESS!" he shouted before turning to his right and tackling Peyton. We all laughed as she shouted at him for knocking her down as he laughed hysterically. The rest of looked at each other before going over and jumping on top of them making Peyton yell louder. We all laughed and tickled her until she finally laughed with us. We probably looked pretty weird, a pile of seventeen year olds lying in the middle of the kitchen floor laughing like maniacs. But, for us, it wasn't weird at all. I couldn't tell you how many times our parents have walked in on us all piled on top of each other laughing like crazy. They were pretty used to it by now, so when Peyton's dad walked in, he looked at us, laughed, shook his head, and then walked back out. Which only made us laugh harder.

     After five minutes of laughing, we all calmed down and we sat in a comfortable silence.

     "Jordan, you know we're always here for you, right?" Sage spoke up after a while.

     "Yeah, I do. I couldn't ask for better friends," I said and turned my head to smile at everyone. "I love you guys. Thank you."

     "WE LOVE YOU TOO, JORDY!" Coen yelled and everyone attacked me in another hug and I laughed. It was true, I couldn't ask for better friends.

*****************************
Author's Note
It has been 1,000 years.
I am sorry.
So yeah chapter 4 woooooooo. Coming up is more intense stuff and it's pretty sad. Sorry lol
Peace out enjoy the update I love you all vote comment & share okay ttyl BYE