Chapter one*night in the hospital

There I was, laying in a family hospital room with the Hawks quaterback in bed with me. We were both in uniform. I was awake, he slept silently, I walked over to the window to call my mom.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" My mom said quickly

"Hi. Mom, I'm at the hospital with jemney, I used my card for a family room so I could sleep." I said biting my nail.

"Oh Ari I've been worried sick!" She said gasping.

"Nope.. I'm fine.." I said turning to see Kalem waking up. "Mom, I gotta go, love you!!" I said hanging up my phone and walking over to him. I hugged him and sat beside him. "Goodmorning sleepy head." I said grabbing his hand

"Morning.." He whispered tiredly.

"It's almost 9." I said looking at the clock

"I see that" he said looking around, then standing and letting go of my hand

I thought to myself I am so lucky he likes me.. I love him so much..

"What?" He said noticing me smiling at him

"Huh?" I said

"Nevermind. Want something to eat?" He said reaching for my hand, the pulling me up into a hug.

"No." I said wrapping myself around him, he was like a foot taller then Me so I just wrapped around his waist and glued myself there, sad about my bestfriend, Jemney who had fallen down the bleachers and was now in brain sugery.

"Want to come with me so I can eat then?" He said touching my soft blonde hair, and putting his arms around my waist, and lifting me up so we were equal heights.

"Hmm.. sure.." I said calmly putting my arms around his neck. "what about jackson?"I asked. Jackson is my older brother, he hates Kalem, because my brother is a wolf.. Kalem plays for the hawks.. the wolves and Hawks have been enimes for about.. 20 years. I was the wolves head cheerleader, my mother the coach, and my father the coach of the football team, it was collage football, my brother was on his 2nd year, while I was in my first.

Kalem smiled and sighed "he can come if he wishes, he's busy whining about his girlfriend in the hospital right at the moment.

I let go of his neck and sat down on the couch."wouldn't you?"

He stood and stared at me for a moment, thinking. "Yeah I guess. But I wouldn't be as overprotective, and I would sleep." He gave me a weird look as he spoke and i grinned at him."what??"He interrupted himself

"Huh? Nothing." I replied simply.

"Mhmm." He said grinning and grabbing my hands "c'mon"