Love with a Side of Crazy

Start from the beginning

There was silence on Éclair's side, she said nothing. She was too busy thinking. She loved Kyoya, and she knew deep down, he loved her as well. But for some reason, he seemed to be in love with the American new girl more... What if, when she got rid of the American girl, Kyoya-sama refused to speak with her again?! That was something she couldn't handle! All she wanted was for him to show her the love she knew he had for her though! Why was this so hard?!

"Look out!" The American girl shouted, pointing at the tree on the side the road that the limo was headed for.

Kyoya's heart stopped. He heard Shae yell, and a loud crashing noise that followed. Something had happened to her... And now, as he called her name, no one would answer. He ordered the driver to go faster.

When they got to where the limo was, seeing the limo smashed three times smaller than it was supposed to against a tree, Kyoya seemed to realize why he was so worried about Shae. He... he was in love with her. Kyoya Ootori, the Shadow Lord of the Host club, third son of the Ootori family, was in love.

Kyoya got out the car and scanned the area, looking for movement; and he saw it. There, at the driver's side of the limo, was Éclair getting out. But something was wrong with her. It was like she wasn't moving on her own. And she wasn't. There was Shae, carrying an unconscious Éclair out of the limo just seconds before the hood caught on fire.

"Shae!" Kyoya called, running to her. She looked up at him in relief, setting Éclair on th ground a safe distance from the fire.

"Kyoya, it's about time you got here!" She scolded, fake anger on her face. Though it was replaced with shock as Kyoya suddenly wrapped her in a hug. "Kyoya...? Are you alright?"

Kyoya chuckled to himself, he knew he was showing more of his emotions today than he ever had, but he honestly didn't care at the moment. He was just glad that she was unhurt.

He let her go a few minutes later and lead her to his car, ignoring her questioning looks as he climbed into the driver's seat after opening her door for her.

"Wow, you know how to drive? I thought rich people just had people drive them places." Shae said. "And you even have a normal car; not a limo!"

Kyoya chuckled, driving towards her apartment. "My father thought it would be helpful for his children to learn how to drive. As for the limo part, there are only two cars that my family owns, this one and another that my sister has pretty much claimed."

The trip to Shae's apartment was spent with Kyoya in a relatively good mood, something Shae couldn't understand. He had a yandere in love with him, said yandere tried to 'get rid' of her, an expensive looking limo was wrecked and on fire with the yandere unconscious, and he was smiling.

"You seemed really happy coming here." Shae said as they pulled up to her apartment. "What's up?"

He looked over at her with a smile playing on his lips. "You see, Shae... I believe I'm in love with you."

Shae froze, almost not believing the words just spoken. "S-seriously? This isn't a cruel joke is it?"

Kyoya chuckled. "Do I look like the twins that much?"

"N-no... Playing pranks isn't like you, is it? So then... you really do like me...?"

"I do."

Shae smiled wide, laughing. Kyoya tilted his head, slightly confused until Shae wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug.

"I'm so happy that you return my feelings!" She cheered. At that, Kyoya smiled –a true smile- and hugged her back. They stayed that way for a while until Shae pulled away and saw his smile, she was surprised to see that type of expression on Kyoya's face. But her shock soon melted away into a smile of her own.

They loved each other, and they both knew it now.

Back at the Ootori Manor, Yoshio and Fuyumi stared out a window into the night, smiling. The youngest son of the Ootori Family has found the push he needs to obtain his goals.

A/N: I know, it's really short! >.< You were probably expecting something really long after all this time, sorry! The only reason I didn't post sooner was because I accidentally downloaded a virus on my laptop, so it was really messed up and wouldn't load up my internet browser...

Um, I don't really know how to say this though, but me and my family think something really big is going to happen soon where I live, and I don't know if I'll post another chapter because of it. But I'll definitely by working on it in case something bad doesn't happen. I'm not giving up on this!

Also, I was listening to Kyoya's Character Song while writing this, and was planning on him saying some of the lyrics... But I kinda forgot ^_^; But DUDE!!! That song is so sad! I didn't even need to read the English lyrics at the bottom to cry for it! Kyoya and Mori's songs make me cry... ;-; (and whoever thinks that listening to Japanese songs is stupid just because you can't understand them, even with the English sub, newsflash: you don't need to know what a song says to feel the emotions put into that song.)

SPARKLING PRINCESS OUT!!