We Met Again

"Well, well, well." A voice smirked from above.

"Look who came back. Love." A wicked smile danced on the teenager's face as he jumped down from the tree.

The other five stood confused on who he was talking to.

"All we want is Henry. Give him back." Emma pumped fire into her words as she pointed her sword at the kid.

"You've got fire! I like fire." Pan growled.

"Stay away from her!" An angry father jabbed while Hook got a thicker look in his eyes.

"Testy. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Well, at least not when you have my dear (Y/N)." Dragging a finger across your cheek to your lips.

"Don't touch my sister." Snow White snarled.

"Pan.." You softened. "Peter, just let Henry go, please. We can trade, his life for mine."

"W-what? We're not loosing anyone." The brave and noble prince spoke sternly.

"If you want Henry back you have to play the game."

"Look, I know the only way Pe-Pan will ever give you back Henry, is if we trade. Regina, our deal." The deceivingly young, 17 year old girl said sternly.

The 'former' evil queen pulled out a bright heart making Pan instantly frown.

"(Y/N) what did you do?" The snarky boy said.

"They just want him back, like you want me back. You can have me..." Cut off by a Regina's demand.

"This is how it'll work. Pan." She spat his name. "We'll give (Y/N) to you now, then you have an hour to give me back my son. If not..." She squeezed your heart as you fell into his arms screaming and withering in pain.

Stunned at first, he said nothing then smirked. "But where'd the fun in that be?" Your heart disappeared and so did everything else.

~~~

The others were gone and you were standing right in the middle of Pan's trap. He smirked before he pushed your heart where it belongs.

Assessing your surroundings, you realized you were a little further from camp.

"So, Pan," you said in a mocking tone, "when did you start cheating in your own game? You've always twisted it, but you never used to cheat."

"Pan never fails especially, when you're involved." He said, backing you up into a tree.

His eyes explored your body. "My love, you've grown. Now how old are you?"

"A lot younger than you, a lot older than I look." You murmured, our faces close, sharing heated breaths.

"But I look old enough to do this." Switched positions, now pinning him.

"I've missed your mischief." He purred in your ear, sending shivers down your back the way he knew it would.

"So you wanna play dirty. I'll give you dirty." You spoke close to his ear, barely touching his jawline with your nose as you breathed hot air on to his cheek and trailed your lips closely by.

You heard a low growl come from the 'teenager' in front of you. Slowly starting to love the effect and control you have on him. 

You kissed his pulse, raising back up to his ear you whispered, "I'm sorry."

A large floating metal cage trapped the evil young boy. Then popped the rather large group.

"Ahh... Very clever Y/N, when I get out of this we are finishing what you started."

"You can't get out, you're stuck powerless. Now give me back my son." A very angry blonde persisted.

"This cage may stop my powers but not my Lost Boys or my shadow." Your eyes widened as Lost Boys started to swarm and Pan's shadow started to rip apart the cage.

"After we rid you of this tracking spell on you, I'm going to get my prize." Sweetly kissing your forehead, your family faded to a cabin.