Chapter 11

Tsukune looked at his watch. Almost lunchtime? He thought to himself.
Time really seems to fly when you ski, huh...
" hey, guys, we gotta go back, it's about time to eat." Tsukune shouted so everyone would here.
Everyone rushed back, not wanting to miss lunch.
They rushed to take off their gear and get to table. They made it just in time, Tsurara walking out with a large platter  of teriyaki pork and steamed vegetables, everyone eating hungrily.
They sat down in front of the huge television in the living room, exausted from almost 5 hours of skiing. After they're bodies relaxed, the sleepiness began to set it. There was a boring sitcom on the television, making it worse. Kurumu was the first to go, slumping down in her spot. Mizore was next, accidentally falling over on Kurumu. Moka didn't feel like sleeping alone after seeing that picture of Tsukune and the others. She snuggled up to Tsukune under his arm, burying  the side of her face in his shirt. As they all slept Tsurara silently slipped a photo into Moka's hand. The photo showed Tsukune and her holding each other, passionately kissing under a beautiful sunrise.

  Tsukune yawned. He looked at his watch. 3:00?! He thought. I slept for three whole hours? He rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
  He noticed Moka hugging something to her chest. "Moka?" He asked. She turned to him, a sparkle in her eye. "Tsukune, I'll treasure this forever..." She held the picture up to him. Tsukune blushed. Moka giggled upon his reaction. Where the hell did she get a photo of that? Has Tsurara been taking a bunch of pictures? How many?! Tsukune thought to himself, beginning to internally panic.
"Aah, Tsukune, i love you..." Moka said blissfully. She suddenly pounced on him, slathering him with wet kisses. Her tongue lapped at his. She pushed him down further into the couch, desperately wanting to take him right then and there. Tsukune suddenly pushed her off. "Moka, I love you more than anything, but we can't do that right next to the others!" Tsukune said, referring to Kurumu and Mizore sprawled out next to them. Moka whined and looked longingly at Tsukune.
"But Tsukune, your lips are so alluring..."
She pushed Tsukune back down.
"Ack! Moka, no, seriously-"
" Tsukune, just a little kiss..."
She brought her face closer to his.
"H-how little is a "little kiss"?"
"Care to find out?"
"M-Moka, weMMPH!" Tsukune said as she slammed her lips back onto his, passionately kissing him. Tsukune tried again to get her off, but her strength was no match to his.
"Aah, Tsukune~" Moka moaned lightly as Tsukune accidentally cupped her breasts in trying to get her off. "S-sorry, I didn't mean it!" Tsukune said frantically.
"Well, Tsukune, I was just planning on kissing, but if you want to go there, that's fine with me..." Moka said mischievously as she pressed her breasts into his hands, pinning them under her.
"What are you doing to Tsukune?!" Came a annoyed voice. Kurumu pulled Moka off of Tsukune, who growled softly. I told you, Tsukune thought. They were bound to wake up if you kept up.
"Its just not fair that you get all of Tsukune... I want sone too!" Kurumu said, smooshing Tsukune into her bust.
"I would like some as well..." Came a soft voice as mizore angled tsukune's face toward hers.
"I've wanted to have a child with you for so long, Tsukune... Won't you come sleep with me?" Mizore said blissfully, placing her lips on tsukune's. Moka felt rage boil inside her at seeing Mizore begin to kiss him passionately.
"SUCCUBUS SWAT!" Came Kurumu's voice as she struck Mizore on her head, knocking her away from Tsukune.
Moka pulled Tsukune to her, taking a drink of his blood to try and show that he was hers.
(Super fast a/n: do you guys think I should do a very tiny lemon scene with Tsukune and Tsurara? I have been debating it for a while, and I want you guys' honest opinion.)
"Alright, you four. If you don't feel like skiing again, why don't you find a game to play?" Came an amused Tsurara. They all decided that sounded like a good idea.
After a long debate over what they should play, they decided to play with the ouija board. Mizore went and got it out of the closet.
They sat it on a low table, sitting on their knees to reach it. "I've heard that if it requests something, you have to do it or else the spirit haunts you." Kurumu said a little nervously.
They all placed a finger on the pointer, saying almost in unison "hello, is there a spirit present?"
The cursor began to move. It pointed to yes.
"Did you move it?"
"Not me!"
" I didn't either..."
Everyone concentrated on the pointer.
"Can you tell me your name?" Asked Tsukune.
It began to move.
it spelled "play with moka's breasts".
"What?! Moka, you moved it!" Came Kurumu and Mizore.
Tsukune went white.
"I did not! And besides, we have to do what it says, right?"
Moka grabbed tsukune's hands and shoved them under her shirt so that they cupped her breasts. She moaned lightly, and blood began to trickle out of Tsukune's nose. "Alright, that's enough!" Kurumu said, annoyed.
Two can play at that game... She thought. They all placed their fingers back on the pointer. This time, Kurumu went straight for it.
The pointer read "take Kurumu's virginity".
Everyone went silent.
"Well, if the board insists..." Kurumu said innocently, pushing Tsukune Down into the floor sexily.
"Hey, Kurumu!" Came an aggravated mizore. Kurumu had pinned a squirming Tsukune on the floor. "Waugh! What the hell, Kurumu!" Tsukune said. "Tsukune, if the board says..." Kurumu said sexily, rubbing her breasts on his chest. Moka yanked Kurumu off of him and hugged Tsukune close, glaring at Kurumu and saying angrily "Tsukune's virginity belongs to me!" She covered her mouth at realizing what she just said.
"Wait, you mean you... You..." Kurumu said angrily. "You already did him?! HIS VIRGINITY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" Kurumu lunged at Moka. Mizore caught her. "Alright, maybe we should do something else besides the ouija..." She said. They decided to get out clue, having fun figuring out who did the crime. Moka had never played before, and they had to take a few minutes to teach her how. After a few minutes of playing, they all got into it and were soon laughing and talking happily.

They played round after round, completely loosing track of time. They were having so much fun that 3 hours had passed in no time, finally being pulled back into reality when Tsurara called from the kitchen "dinner's ready!
" what? It's only-" Tsukune stopped when he looked at his watch. 7:00?! He thought. Did I time travel or something? They raced to the table, realizing just how hungry they were.
(A/n: hello again! Sorry if this chapter is a little late, but I'm pretty sure grades are more important than my fanfictions. Expect another chapter soon!)