One

"Rose Marie!" My mother shouted. I shot my head in the direction of her voice and quickly finished applying the last of my make up- making sure not to stuff up my winged eyeliner. I screwed the lid back on, shoving it into the pockets of my ripped denim shorts which my mother would have considered a pair of underwear.

My mother disapproved of everything I wore, spoke or did. I don't understand why she made such a big deal about my decisions. It is my life, my decisions and at the end of the day my mother didn't care for me or how I was unless it affected her and made her look bad.

I heard my mother rush up the stairs as another loud noise came from the car parked out the front of my house.

"Rose! You're not leaving this house"

I scoffed and slammed by door, locking it behind me before she had a chance to stop me. "Rose Marie! If you leave this house you're going to be punished severely!" Yeah.. Like i haven't heard that before.

Laying on the end of my bed was my bag which i quickly shoved my lipgloss, brush and phone into, i double checked the top of my shirt for my headphones, they were always hanging out of my shirt, i wouldn't be able to survive without them. I hurried to the window, double checking that I hadn't left anything behind. My window was difficult to lift up as it was so old and rusted around the edges. With great force I lifted it up, throwing my bag down first, I climbed down onto the ledge that was on the window below me before dropping to the ground, picking my bag up and making a run to the car waiting for me.

"Took long enough," Jake laughed, knowing I was going to be in the shit with my Mum when I get back. I pushed the thought of my Mum's reaction when I returned to the back of my mind, I was going to enjoy tonight and nothing was going to ruin this.

I hopped into the passenger seat and before I even had a chance to close my door Jake sped off. "Would you like to fucking be any more crazy." I yelled slapping the back of his head playfully.

"Last time I checked, I'm not the one jumping out my window," he winked, obviously pleased about his come back.

-

I sat in the car, more excited than ever. Tonight was the night of the annual Glow party and this is my first time. Jake had organised fake ID's for us to get in as we weren't 18 yet, we all look old enough so i'm certain we'll get in without a problem. Sammy, Aleisha and Johnny sat in the back singing along to Katy Perry.

"CAL-I-FORNIA GIRLS WERE UNFORGETTABLE!" Johnny screeched, boy was he a bad singer- When i'm older and I begin to go deaf he'll be the first to blame.

I was nervous, yet excited about tonight. I'm not one to really party or go to raves but my close friends were. I didn't want to turn down the offer of tonight because i'd be doing nothing else tonight besides sitting at home, maybe drawing and listening to music.

After what seemed like forever we arrived to what looked like the place the Glow party was held at. Muffled electronic music, girls who looked like whores; covered in bright fluorescent paint and guys who looked too over confident for my liking. "Ready for a good night!" Aleisha yelled enthusiastically. We all laughed at her enthusiasm before getting out of the car and double checking we all had our ID's.

"ID" I grabbed the ID out of my pocket and carefully handed it to the security guard, making sure I looked confident. Was I confident tho? No. I was terrified, I could go to jail if they realise it's a fake ID. "Thanks, enjoy your night" the ID was passed back to me and it felt like fireworks were going off inside of me.

Jake, Johnny, Aleisha, Sammy and I all high fived each other. "Good job Jakey boy," Johnny messed Jakes hair up. "Drinks shall we?" I asked.

"Definitely" they all agreed. We headed towards the bar and grabbed our drinks before heading to the dance floor where glowing liquid was thrown all over us and the music went through us.

-

My legs were sore, my whole body exhausted and I could hardly stand. "One to many drinks I recon," Jake slurred. I nodded. "Let's get going" Sammy suggested, "We can stay at mine the night, my parent's are asleep and wouldn't mind anyways."

I stumbled out the door, almost tripping. "Need a lil help there?" Johnny offered. I giggled as he put his arm around my waist, assisting me to the passenger door of the car. "Thanks." I mumbled out as best i could. Jake turned on the ignition and began driving. Everyone was too drunk to realise that Jake was also drunk and shouldn't have been driving.

We hit a dark straight road when Jake accelerated as much as he could, all of a sudden headlights appeared, faster than we could register and before we knew it we were heading into another car at 200km/ h.

_____________________________________________

Yooo, so this is the first fan fiction i've decided to write in like two years or something? This story is starting out a bit slow but just keep reading and it shall get more interesting.

Remember to Vote, comment and Follow <3