Chapter 26

The following is chapters that you've already read in the previous stories. As of now, Nicki is hallucinating from the drugs.

She's thinking about the good and bad times about her relationship with both August and Safaree.

From the following stories that may or may not make it: No Love, Can There Be Love, Fire Burns, and Right By My Side.

So they will be posted in italics.

10 chapters left until the end of the story

***

No Love - Chapter 6

August Alsina POV

I get out of my car, slammin' the door close, now walking up to the studio door. I go inside. Can't belie' that Nicki was holdin' back on a nigga like her lyrics mad as shit. And, she do a verse on my track, then not tell nobody. Kinda glad that I got the call 'cause I would have never known man. She is perfect for the remix.

I walk up to the studio door and see Nicki in the booth wit' her eyes close while she redoing her verse again. I listen up closely while she is, her voice man, is a total killa. When she sings, it sounds so perfect, Chris was right. Ion why I ain't have Nick featured in the song wit' me inna first place. I finna jump off a bridge for that dumb shit 'cause she bad.

Wit' my vocals and her collaboration,  this will most def top them billboard charts. Makin' this a hit. And not only will I get boosted up, but Nicki gets benefits from it too.

I take a deep breath before I put my hand on the door knob and turn it so I can enter. When I do, Nicki instantly takes the headphones from off of her head. Sittin' 'em down while she stares at me in shock.

"Can't even believe you, Nick." I said as a joke.

Nicki Minaj POV

August you know, I'm here to save you

Me and them girls, we ain't the same boo

You know I hate it, when you leave me

Cause you love it then you leave it

But you know how bad I need it

You're so fuckin' conceited

Why you coming over weeded

[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]

You can't treat me like you treat them

Yes, I am the crème de la crème

Yes I am from one to ten, ten

You fronting in them streets, keep saying we just friends

You can't front like this ain't way realer

I know you hard, I know that you a killer

I know you started off a dope dealer

But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her

So what you want, baby?

I open up my eyes and look right at Drumma Boy and smile at him.

"How 'bout now?" I ask him.

He only nods his head and grins.

"Wanna go one last time?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. Let git it." I said with confidence, mugging my face a bit.

He plays the track back one last time and I go in on the track. This will definitely be beast if only August knew. I know he strongly like how it is already, so I ain't bother to ask him shit. But, I just know it will be a summa banger if only we collobrate on this track. I'm telling you, just put it together and you'll see.

August you know, I'm here to save you

Me and them girls, we ain't the same boo

You know I hate it, when you leave me

Cause you love it then you leave it

But you know how bad I need it

You're so fuckin' conceited

Why you coming over weeded

[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]

You can't treat me like you treat them

Yes, I am the crème de la crème

Yes I am from one to ten, ten

I pause between my lyrics when I spot August standin' in a corner lookin' dead at my ass. Shit! I'm caught. I take my headphones off of my head and look at him in shock. Can't believe he's here. Why is he even here? Like seriously.

"Can't even believe you, Nick." August says, shaking his head.

I stay my lil' short ass in the booth for a minute and think a while. I see August talkin' to Drumma Boy, soon leaving. Now, it's just me and August.

August Alsina POV

I tell Drumma Boy to gon' head and leave for the night so me and Nicki can be alone. I go sit in front of the equipment while Nicki still stands in the booth. I go ahead and ask her why she did what she did (I ain't mad tho'), she starts speakin' but I can't hear her. So I realize that Drumma Boy must've turn the volume down. I turn it up .

"Sorry, what'chu say Nick? " I ask her.

"You ain't hear me?" She says back.

"No I ain't hear you. Talk." I shot back.

Nicki sighs. "I been up in here all ay long. Tryna figure out if I should do it or not. I chose to do it anyway justa do it."

I run my hands from my face up to my head, folding my hands together while I rest my head on 'em.

"Why you ain't just tell a nigga? " I ask her.