Chapter 8

Kazuto/Kirito P.O.V

        "Why? Why are you doing this?" I slowly looked at Asuna from the spot Sinon disappear.

        "Oh, Kirito-Kun! Don't worry about anything. I just logged in from the airline since it's going to be a 48-hour flight!" She said innocently.

                Even if this is ALO she still hurt Sinon. I bet mentally too.

        "You have no business being here after that call Asuna," I said in a blank face then I logged myself out.

                I woke up to my dark bedroom and quickly grabbed my phone and text Shino if she's ok. As soon as I did that I got a message from everyone except for Agil and Sugu asking what the hell is going on. Half of the story even I don't know. Something is completely off about Asuna ever since I got back from GGO but something is a little off with Sinon too, I can see it right through her face. I guess I'll find out when she decides to talk. I turn on the lights and head to the kitchen to get a snack.

        "Hey Sugu" I said in a low voice as I head to the frigid.

        "Kazuto! Everyone is asking what's going on! You're the only one closest to Asuna-san and Shino-san, and ever since Asuna logged in and saw Shino they both had some weird feeling around them" She said as soon as she saw me. I guess she was hungry too.

        "Yeah, I know. For a second I didn't know how Asuna logged in to ALO but I guess I forgot about Wi-Fi airlines, and her flight is a 2-day trip."

        "Is that so huh. What about her weird thinking. Like lashing out to Shino-san like that." She said while pouring out some tea.

        "I don't know. She was the one who did the breakup and her reason was almost childish. I don't know why she came back in the first place. Besides she is heading to America for a vacation or something so she won't come back for a few weeks. That should be enough time for me to talk to Shino I think." I said saying the last part really quiet.

        "Speaking of her have you message her ever since you logged out?"

        "Yeah but no reply. If she doesn't reply she might be asleep. I'll stop by there in the morning."

        "Alright. I'm off to bed night Kazuto." She said as she heads to her room.

        "Night"

                That night I didn't go to sleep at all. I was too busy thinking about Asuna and Shino and what my next move will be.

                By the time I came up with a solution, the sun was already rising. I decided to take a shower and head to Shino's place despite if she was still sleeping.

                I got dressed and started driving right before Sugu woke up. I left a note next to the food I left for her.

                I got to her place and use the spare key she gave me to get in. As expected she was still asleep in the small bed she has next to her AmuSphere.

                Trying Not to make any manners worse I go to the couch laying down waiting for her to wake up while unexpectedly falling asleep in the process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------