Chapter 1

I waited for this for a long time now. I've been so depressed about living in this old junk. I don't even know if my parents love me. Oh, how they treat me. They treat me differently than my brother and my sisters. They act like I'm some defenseless little girl. But seriously, I'm 16 already, and I can take care of myself.

The main reason I'm running away is because everyone I know makes me feel depressed and heavy-hearted. Even my own family does. And I think that running away on an adventure and meeting new friends will lift up my spirits.

I waited for the lights outside my door to be turned off until I sneak out.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

30 minutes.

1 hour.

It's already 11 PM and the lights won't turn off and I still hear my parents' voices. I sighed and decided to just go sleep, then the lights turned off.

Finally! I can sneak out now.

I crept up my window, and opened it and I felt the light breeze on my face. I decided to get a jacket and my one Pokeball I saved up for some special event then left and closed the window.

I just walk and figured that no one will notice me leave, until my best friend calls out my name.

"Violet!" Vivi called.

She ran towards me and I said, "Shhhh!"

"Why?" she asked, "Oh my, are you running away, Violet? Why? Can I come with you? Do your parents know? What --"

I cut her off, "Fine you can come. As long as you keep quiet and don't plan to leave me and tell people."

"YAAAAYYYYYY" she screamed excitedly.

"Shhhh!!!" I whispered quietly.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized.

"Come follow me." I gestured her to follow.

I started to go towards the woods and Vivi stopped me, "What the hell are you thinking, Violet? It's full of bugs and Bug Pokemon in there!!"

"So what? Let's just go in." I said.

"Are you CRAZY?" Vivi exclaimed, "I'm going back. I'm not running away with you."

She walked away and I stopped her, "Hey Vivi, you're not going to tell on me are you?"

"Of course not! If I were in your position, I wouldn't want to be told on." Vivi assured.

"Okay, thanks Vivi!" I smiled.

I headed inside the woods, and I spotted a cute cat. Or is it a cat-like Pokemon? I'm not sure, so I just threw my Pokeball and it bounced right off. Was it already owned?

"Meow." it mewed.

No... It must be a regular cat!

I gave it some food I had, and it purred and jumped on top of my head.

"Aww, how cute. I'll name you Softfeather." I said to the cat, "I wonder if you could learn battle moves like Pokemon."

I walked deeper into the woods and I heard a voice above me saying, "You shouldn't go deeper."

"Huh? Is that you... God?" I said surprised and I looked up.

Softfeather fell from me looking up and he laughed, "Mrrroooowww!"

I put on a confused face.

"It was me who talked, you dummy!" Softfeather laughed.

W-what?? Did th-this cat just talked???