the journey.

You were on the steps out side your house watching as Peter put his bag in the back of the truck. He was about to get in when he turned around and hopped of he jogged back to you as you tuck a few step closer.as he stopped in front of you and kissed you for maybe one of the last times. You pulled away with tear stained cheeks. Peter pulled something from the pocket of his uniform.There in his hand was a silver shield locker it had a red lion on it that was on its hind legs roaring. Peter draped it around your neck and clasped it. "So you remember me." Peter said with sad eyes. "I will always remember you. You are my brave king." You respond with a sniff.
Peter's pov
My hear broke when she called me her king. I gave the necklace that I brought back from narnia. The one that was made to represent my shield. I intend to give it to the love of my life and when I saw y/n for the first time I knew she would hold the locket. Before I went to "sleep" last night I found the picture of me and her at the board walk and put it in the locket. I put it around her neck while she looked down at it. "Sorry but it's time to go." I looked at the man "yes sir." But really in my head I was like 'shut up give me a minute!' I leaned Dow and press a sweet kiss to her perfectly shaped lips.
I parted away from her and headed to the truck. I glanced at her for maybe one of the last times I will see her. I took in her s/c skin, her h/c hair, and e/c color. I hopped in and we left for the station. As we got further away from her the only thing I saw left of her was (I'm just using what They had in America.) Her navy blue jump suite and red bandanna. "So who was that?" A man around my age asked. His brown eye brows raised. "She's my gir- fiance."  I said while looking at were she was. "Well then that means we have to get you back in one piece." He smiled so of course I had to smile back.

At camp

I didn't know they would already put me on the front line. I mean it's only bin one day. I have bin hiding because there was an alarm that 3 German plains went by. I was in a bunker waiting for it to be over. I had nothing to do all I had was my gun and paper with a pencil. A thought popped up in my head. A letter to y/n .

Third pov

Peter put the tip of the pen to the paper, just then the ground shook and the dirt sealing about grumbled than another this time Peter knew he had to get out of the bunker he grabbed his nap sack and headed to the exit. When boom a bomb dropped and blew up the bunker next to his bunker. The force from the explosions blasted Peter right at the door. making his side slam into the medal door handle. Peter grumbled to the ground.

2 weeks later

Peter's pov

I heard voices talking. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the infirmary. There many cots around me occupied by injured men. I turned to my left to see doctors rushing a man to be beside me. I got a look at his face to see that his whole right side was badly burned, his ear was barely there. He screamed at the top of his lungs hurting my ears. Nurses ran all around while the general of our rank come in all dressed up but they were wrinkled and black dirt covered it. "Were is jack?!"he ran towards the man next to me. 'Jack' I know that name wer- ..the man from the truck. I looked back at his face as the doctor crowded around his screams of pain still ring in my ears. As terrible as I feel by saying this I really hope nothing bad happens to me because of y/n.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~ 5 months because nothing interesting happened ~~~~~~~~
Quick summary of the past 5 months- Peter's camp mate 'jack' dies from bad burns. Y/n took of work because of the baby and Alex has been helping out. You were the necklace every day and you do all you can to help the war as in sending first aid and things.

Y/n pov

I was on the coach in the living room rubbing my stomach I had a bump from the baby. Alex would help me out with my cravings and things. I went to the doctors to have a check up. They aside the baby was healthy but as it gets colder now since it is September to stay warm. They also told me that the next time I come in will they will tell me the gender and stuff like that.

A/n:  Hey sorry that it is reeeally short but I had writer's block and I sprained my shoulder so I have  it in a sling so it hurts to type / hold  my tablet, and to top it off I'm going on a trip to see the pope so I won't be able to write for a while. Oh and next chapter y/n finds out the gender so I need to know if it should be on kid or twins and gender stuff so please comment have a good day/nigt!!!!!