2. Nice visit

Tommy's POV:

I don't know how I made it to my home at least. I'm a total mess know. When I arrive I go straight to my bed and hide under my blanket.

I'm still crying. How could Liz do this to me? No person has ever hurt me so much and I hate her for that. And I hate her for hating Adam.
But for some reason I still love her. She was everything to me! She managed everything for me and I felt safe with her; I could always count on her, even though she was a little unfriendly sometimes. But she was never cruel. What she did to me is cruel.

And now.... I still can't believe how much she changed! She turned into a real beast today! SHE CHEATED ON ME. I'll never understand why. I'm sure I had always been a good boyfriend to her. Why did she do this to me? Why does she have to destroy our relationship, my live, everything??

I can't stop crying and it feels like I'll never be able to stop. It's already late at night, but I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking. Next morning when the sun comes up again, I finally find some sleep.When I wake up I look at my phone. What, it's already 3 pm? I forgot to cancel the band practice today! Well, I'll call Adam or Ashley later...

I get up and go to the bathroom. When I look at the mirror I'm  shocked! My eyes are red and there's eyeliner all over my cheeks, because I had been crying the whole night. My hair was a total mess, too. Actually I have to take a shower, but don't feel like leaving the house anyway, so I don't care.

I also don't really feel like eating today. But I know that I have to feed my dog, so I go to the kitchen grab the dog food and fill it into Etta's bowl. I try not to think about what happened yesterday.

I sit down on my couch a blanket wrapped around me and open my laptop to get some distraction. I shouldn't have done that, because now I have to have a look at my homescreen, which was a picture of me and Liz kissing. I stare at the picture for minutes, remembering all the great times we had, before I shut my laptop hastily. These memories shouldn't have come back. I wish there was a way to erase them all!

I was mad at Liz and mad at myself, beause I didn't realize who she really is. All the madness turn into sadness and I have to cry again. I grab a box of tissues, crawl back onto the sofa and cover myself with the blanket again.

Half an hour later the whole floor is full of used tissues, which Etta now plays with. Suddenly I hear my doorbell ringing. Who's that? I don't want to see anybody!
Two minutes later I thought the visitor, whoever it was, was gone, but then the door opens. Nobody except me has a key to my house, but a few friends know that I keep a second one in the plant next to my front door.

It is Adam, who came in smiling.

"Hey, Tommy! I was wondering why you hadn't been with us today."

Me makes his way trough the carpet of tissues. "Oh, are you ill?"

"Kind of...", I answer. Then Adam notices the smudged eyeliner in my face.

"You're not! Why were you crying? What happened?"

I don't answer and look at the ground instead.

"Tommy, I'm your best friend! You know that you can tell me anything!"

Adam puts his arm around me. I'm glad I can talk to him anytime. He's able to understand me. That's what friends are for.

"Liz has been cheating on me for three months."

"What?! Why did she do that?"

"I went to visit her, because of our anniversary. Actually it shoud've been a nice evening in a restaurant, but I found her with another guy in her bed instead."

"Eww what a bitch! I feel so sorry for you! But if I were you I think I would be more angry than sad"

"I am angry! Especially because she said some mean things about you! I just feel so miserable, because she had ruined my entire life! Why can't it be like it was some months ago?"

I'm about to cry again. Adam hugs me. I feel safe in his embrace.

"Shhh, no more crying, kitty! I'm here for you, ok?"

He slowly breaks our embrace and pulls out a paper bag."I was at taco bell and got you some food", he changes the topic.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry right now", I answer.

"Well, later then...you have to take a shower first anyway."

I nodd. I guess I look horrible! Adam takes me upstairs to the bathroom. I sit down on the closed loo and watch him preparing a hot bath for me.

"Here we go! I hope it makes you feel a bit better!", he says. "I'm waiting downstairs."

I nodd again and wait for Adam leaving the room. Then I take my clothes off.