part 2

CONTINUATION------------------------

I knew it. Just another Bill--is what I was gonna say when I saw the other mail. He mailed me. Goodness, I knew he wouldn't forget me! As soon as I got the mail, I ran upstairs.

"To my Beloved Jane,

      Mom and I will be coming home soon. I'm going to meet you at that place on the first Sunday of September. I missed you Jane. I'm really sorry for leaving without a word. We had to. The damn father had bigger issues. We'll talk about the rest later. I love you very much babe.

                                                                                                        Truly Yours,

                                                                                                                    Jack"

A feeling of relief flowed inside my mind. After all the discouragements I received from people around me, I was right to believe in him.

Sept. x, 19xx

This is it.

At last, we'll see each other soon. There's just one big problem. The rain started pouring, really hard. Why does it have to be now? Damn! But I am so excited. This rain won’t stop me from meeting Jack. That place is not that far from this house. It might take a little more time before I get there.

I started walking fast. I can’t wait to see him. After I passed that bridge just a few more walks and turns and I’ll reach that place soon. Damn this weather. If it only didn’t rain I wouldn’t have to walk. It'll take me forever if I waited for passengers to fiil the tricycle. I paused for a moment and observed the rain. The rain and the wind are getting heavier and heavier. Joining forces like It's trying to slow me down.

Funny thing was, After I passed the bridge the rain suddenly stopped. It’s like the rain was just over there and the sun is over here. The sky’s shining brightly. Not too hot but just fine. Good thing the rain stopped. I wouldn’t want to meet Jack with that heavy rain hindering our joyous reunion.

 I’m here.

This place where we’ll meet, I’m here.

Ah.

I can’t stop reminiscing our past like it only happened yesterday. This lone tree on this huge field of grasses is the witness of our sworn love. I remember when we were kids, hah, his mother wanted a daughter so much that she would always make him wear dresses and hair clips. To avoid the boys who would always tease him, we would always stay here.

I envied him. Of course! Any girl would! What’s up with that porcelain skin, irresistible eyes and smooth like velvet lips? Any boy who doesn’t know him would always stick their eyes on him. And to think that I was the real girl but he looked much more feminine than me it was unfair! 

But I liked him ever since then. He would often eat curry at our home in the café. But I can’t deny the fact that he’s popular not only in the neighborhood but also in the school since middle school. He became much more handsome.

He’s not the feminine boy who I once knew anymore. Who wouldn’t fall for such a gentleman? I would constantly get jealous(secretly furious) to anyone who would always try to confess to him.

Wait! Did I say confess?

That was no confession! It was more like seduction! 

They would always ask him out, tease him while sticking out their voluminous boobs trying to make him notice those fine cleavages they had from their plunging neckline with sexy dresses and skirts, and would sometimes hug him so hard so he would feel how healthy their B & C - cup  breasts are.