"What the hell are you doing?"

"Aria,you remember Zachary right? All the things that i told you?"

Aria rolled her eyes and went to Zachary,she glided her fingers crossed his forehead and moved his hair from his face.

"Are you alright?"

"Probably. But to be sure you should kiss it to make it feel better."

"Good you are. Now why are you here,when I said don't text doesn't mean you come for a visit. Do you know what's gonna happen now?"

"You and Penelope said the same thing and as I said before,what were you expecting me to do."

"Text? When were you two in touch?"

Zach smirked when he shot his brows at Aria. "Should I tell them or are--"

"Don't say anything," she turned to Naomi and the two T's who had the same expression. "Ever since i went to the store for those snacks."

"Zachary was there?"

"Noo,he drove me home. He sort of bumped into me."

"When was this..store trip?" Harry asked.

"A little over three weeks ago."

He looked like he was thinking something when Zayn said it. "The same time they started seeing a change in you. It was him. You said ever since you went. I don't how but somehow Zachary took her out of the depression state....the state even doctors say was impossible to overcome."

Aria smiled small when Zachary slithered his arms around her and interlocked their hands.

"How!? How can he do that and your own sister couldn't!"

Naomi was about to attempt and make Zacharys head explode but Aria said. "Do that,and I'll knock you out myself."

"He can't be here." Theo said.

"I don't know what happened with you two but he has to go."

"What did happen?" Niall asked.

Aria looked down at their hands and squeezed his hand. "Nothing,he drove me home,somehow found out my number and we been in touch ever since. He met up with me at the mall but that's the only time we saw each other."

Niall stared at Aria.

"Niall. The man I specifically was looking forward to seeing." Zachary said as his smirk grew.

"It was you who gave her that necklace."

Aria from where she was saw his fists form.

"Yeah,it was. It looks good on her doesn't it?"

"Look,I know your all shocked but Zachary's staying and if you force him to leave I'm going as well."

"Aria from everything Naomi told you you have to take heed to them."

"Actually I don't and won't listen to anything she has to say." She turned to her. "You said that when he got out of jail he completely forgot about me and got himself killed by trying to kidnap MORE hackers. You and you only witnessed what toll that took on me,I cried so much it was able to fill tubs for bubble baths. You KNEW the truth and what really happened and as usual you didn't care how I felt. Zachary was gone and that's all you cared about. Therefore I will never forgive you for this and nor will I ever trust or call you my sister again."

"Aria I was trying to protect you,he's using you."

Zach laughed. "You might want to pick a different reason because that's not making sense to anyone right now,and you used it so many times,don't think she's gonna believe it."