Chapter 30

Olivia's POV

I jumped up out of the water and spoke.

"Your Cameron Dallas, the boy I met at the airport. The one who was moody. And this is my family."

"Olivia you remember?" Cameron said taking my hand.

"Yeah I do." I said.

He cupped my face, pulled my waist closer to him and kissed me, this is the best feeling ever.

"This wouldn't have happened if I didn't throw that ball." Matt said.

"Yeah but, that wouldn't have happened if I didn't get the ball out." Hayes spat back.

They carried on fighting, while Cameron carried on kissing me. We pulled apart and smiled, this boy is so cute.

"I'm glad your back." He said.

"Me too." I said back.

"Should we go and get some food I'm hungry." Nash said.

We all agreed and elated out of the water. As we were walking back to our stuff Cameron came and held my hand.

"Hey beautiful." He said kissing my hand.

By this point I was blushing like mad. We reached our stuff and picked it up. We decided to go back to the hotel and order pizza and watch movies. As we were walking back, Cameron came and held my hand.

We finally reached the hotel and we decided that we would have it in my room. We all ran in and jumped on the sofa.

"I'll order." Cameron said.

I sat down on the sofa and Matt came and sat next to me.

"Hellooo." He said like a child.

"Hey." I replied.

"Can you see that Cameron likes you?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and said,"He doesn't, I promise."

"Oh okay whatever you say. So you wouldn't think it would be weird it I kissed you on the lips right now, or called you beautiful, or kissed your hand?" He said getting up.

"Wait. Prove it to me." I said stopping Matt.

"I already have." He said sitting on the other side of me.

Is he right does Cameron love me? I might love him though.

////////////////////////////////////

Ughh I've got school tomorrow😫❤️