#eighteen#

So...

I have some important announcements.

First of all, the one shot contest for all three of my books ends on OCTOBER SECOND .

Anywho, if you still want to send in an entry, please please please do! I'd love you forever... :p

Also, you guys should totally follow me on social media, I'm quite the social animal they say (*cough cough not cough*). But seriously, I always follow back, and I would love to know more about you guys!

My instagram, and snapchat are both ruevian (yes, I'm very creative). Those are the only two I frequently use, and yeah, I'm done with the shameless promotion.

OH AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 500 SUBSCRIBERS AND 100K VIEWS ON COOKIES AND CREAM. YOU GUYS ARE LIFE.

"Oliver." Maia squeaked.

He stared at her.

"Hi." She croaked out.

He stared at her.

She gulped, "It's a nice day?"

He frowned, "No. No it is not a nice day. Actually, it's been a terrible day. You want to know why?"

He didn't wait for her to reply, "Because I've spent all day worrying about where you'd disappeared."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"The familiar voice made Ashley jump a mile in the air.

"Marcus."

"Hey Ashley."

She cleared her throat, all the amusement leaving her face. "What are you doing here?"

He raised his eyebrows, "I sort of go to this school. But if you want me to leave-"

"No!" Ashley responded, louder and faster then she probably should have.

He smiled at her, "You know, I should be angry right now, I really should be, but I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back to normal."

If only he knew.

Ashley only smirked and rested her legs on the dashboard.

"You getting in or what?"

He shrugged, smiling, "Depends on where we're going."

"Do I ever tell you?" She asked.

He grinned, "Wishful thinking."

"And how often does it work for you?"

He opened his mouth.

"I'm not a patient person," She cut him off, "Just get into the bloody car."

He sighed, "Oh the things I do for you, madame." He said as he got in the car.

"Drama Queen," She grumbled as she put her feet back down and revved up the engine.

But they could both see the smile forming on her face.

Don't forget to tell me your ids in the comments so I know who you are :P