I put the video back on normal speed now.

Cass pushes the door close, but it doesn't. There's a little gap left open.

A figure in a grey hoodie comes and knocks on the door. Cass opens it, talking at the same time (she probably thought it was Keller or me). He pulls her out, but she puts on a fight. She keeps hitting him with her rings. She hurts him a lot, but he closes the door and stays inside with her. Not a minute later, he comes out with a drowsy Cass, almost asleep. He injected her with something for sure because if he had hit her hard enough, she'd be unconscious not half asleep.

She's not hurt anywhere so I know now that the blood on the rings is from the person she hit. I suddenly get in CSI mode and wonder if I could bring the blood to the lab for DNA testing. So, I could know the description of this person.

What's stopping me? We have lab for Environmental studies. We have students in that lab year round. Since they aren't studying anything, I think they'd like a mission.

I close all the files I opened and put everything back to where it was. I leave the room.

"Thank you, sir."

"Found what you were looking for?"

"No, no one came into my room after I arrived, but maybe they took it from me some other time."

"Hope you find it."

"Hope so too."

I leave quickly suddenly remembering that my cellphone is in my pocket and I really hope he didn't see it.

I rush to the lab. I sterilize my hands with antibacterial soap they put outside. I put my hair in a bun and zip up my jacket so I have nothing flaring from side to side and that I'm free of causing any damage.

I rush to a duo of girls working on something. One is Japanese, I think, and the other must be from a latin heritage. My guess is on Peruvian.

"Hi, girls. I'm May and I need your help."

They take off their lab glasses and look at me.

"I want to prove to my boyfriend that you can find enough information in the DNA that is in a drop of blood to make a visual description of someone. Could you run some tests on this blood and let me know the description."

"Why do you have bloody rings?" the latina asks me.

"I saw someone outside my room get a nose bleed and the person wiped their nose with their hand and got blood on it and thus, the rings. I don't know this person and my boyfriend doesn't either so I thought it was a perfect oppurtunity. The person had glasses on and hoodie, so I don't even know the gender. They found me weird, but they needed to wipe their noise and I had tissues so they gave me their rings."

The look at me completely weirded out. I would have been too, but I'm too busy being proud of my story making skills.

"Well, we've been lacking relevant tests to make so, we'd be happy to."

"How long does a DNA profilling test take?"

"A few hours. A day at most," the Japanese one says.

"Okay, thank you. Before I leave, what are your names?"

"I'm Nikita and this is Tessa."

"Nice to meet you both. Thank you so much."

I rush out of the lab and go to Keller's office. The lights are off so I head to his classroom. Thankfully, I find him.

"Oh, thank God you're here," he says walking towards me.

"I was going to say the same," I exclaim getting closer.