21) Shits Getting Messy

Start from the beginning

“OH YES!” Harleigh agreed.

 “I’m not discussing our sex life.” I objected

“Old sex life.” Harleigh corrected with a cheeky grin.

“Come on Babe. You tell us how it was while I do your face for tonight.”

“No, and I’m not going out tonight.”

“You can sit around here and be miserable or you can come out tonight, celebrate your friend’s birthday and find you some other guy have a one nighter and carry on with your life. What one would you prefer to do Hīlaena? Cause either way he’s moving on with his life.” Harleigh said giving me a look. She had a point.

“Fine. Grab your make up Harleigh. Carley come help me find a dress. I’m planning on bringing my inner Harleigh out.” I said walking into my wardrobe.

“That’s my girl.” Harleigh agreed.

We went into my wardrobe Carley found me the best dress. And Harl was ready to go.

“Sit down Babe and spill. Carlz I got the face you do the hair.” she said.

“I don’t even know how to start?” I admitted I never had to admit what my sex life was. Or past sex life.

“Well was he good?” Carley asked as she pulled my hair out of the pony tail it was in.

“Carlz, he’s the best I’ve ever fucking had. And even I have to admit that I’ve had some great sex in my life. That boy could put it down on my ass alright.” I laughed as Harleigh passed me a drink and Leight entered.

“How many times?” Harleigh asked.

“How many times did we do it?”

“What are we talking about here?” Leight asked looking at us confused.

“Lane’s sex life.” Carley said. Making Leight cheer like a little kid.

“No. Cause I know when the sex is that good you go back for more, over and over.” Harleigh continued like we were not just interrupted and we all laughed and nodded. “I mean, how many times did he make you orgasm?”

“Like in one go?” I asked weirdly getting comfortable with the conversation. I guess that’s what girls do gossip. But I’ve never casually talked about my sex life.

“Yeah?

“Honestly, I got to the point where I lost count.” I admitted as I thought about all the times Ash would keep going making me cum over and over again until he put my ass to sleep.

“Thinking about it?” Harleigh asked with a smug smile.

“Shut up. We’re going out tonight and I am going to get fucked up. I’m on a mission to find a better fuck.”

“That’s my girl.” Harleigh said as they got to work.

“What about Ry? Is she coming?” I asked as they finished.

“Nope.” they said handing me a mirror. I looked amazing with my smooth skin, dark grey eye shadow that made my green eyes stand out. My eye lashes were thick and curled and my lips looked amazing with the bright red lip stick. My new brown hair was curled and pulled to the side.

“Go put your dress on.” Carley said her and Harleigh looked proud.

“Thanks my Boo’s.”

I ran to my wardrobe pulling on a Black Club L peplum dress with Cut out sides and a Mesh panel neckline. I pulled on my Christian Louboutin Divinoche heels. And my gold and black matching earrings and bracelet. I sprayed my Beyonce ‘Heat’ perfume. I looked hot and I was ready to rub it in Ash’s face.