Chapter 2

Melissa's p.o.v.

I was sitting in my room, my hand under my chin and looking at the book, the book of secrets Should I open it and read it, or should I leave it be? The old red book was laying on my desk, just begging for me too open it... but I can't, can I?  "well i guess it is my book right?" I took a deep breath, and removed my hand from my chin and towards the book, though right as I was going too open it, the book began too shimmer and the pages themselves started to glow kinda, then it opened, turning the pages almost creating a small wind, "whah!!" I jumped backwards seeing the book come to life, but just as fast as it happened, it stopped, the book calmed down and ended as if it never happened... "what the fudge just happened?" I slowly walked closer to the book, my fingers gliding over the page.

"The page is empty! What the f is going on?" I couldn't believe my own eyes, 'why did the book show me an empty page!? wait..' I lifted the necklace up from my shirt and placed it in front of the blank pages, the necklace started to glow, letting out some rainbow colored fairy dust, the dust landed on the pages and slowly the words started too form, "it worked" I laughed happily, but then i realized the words weren't english or from earth at all either! "just great, i got the text but it's in Ellorisian, can't you make the words english" i sighed beginning too give up on my little test on reading it, but I guess the book actually heard me, because the words started too glisten and turn into english, "wow... i can't believe that just worked!" lifting the book into my arms I started too read.

"Oh it's about the five worlds" 'There is five different worlds, Earth, Elloris, Stilia, Datrosie and Plara. earth and the other four worlds are in two different dimensions and only those with the greatest form of magic can enter all worlds. Earth, is the only planet without magic, there once was witches but they where burnt and with them all the magic disappeared, this is also the reason that the creatures with magic can't use their powers on earth. Elloris, Stilia, Datrosie and Plara are four different planets each with their own environment and culture: 

Plara is the planet with most wild nature, the planet is covered in green fields and big forests. 

Stilia is an ocean planet, there is only 30% land which is only islands.

Datrosie has the coldest environment known too the magic realms, there is mainly snow, ice and giant mountains, although the people that lives there have never complained.

Elloris is the planet of magic, it is the planet that connects all other realms together, the environment has everything, from snow and mountains too green fields and oceans, it is the most beautiful planet and it is also here the book of secrets, was created with the help of the most powerful witches and wizards from all worlds.

Only the strongest kind of magic can break through the dimensions and teleport you to the different worlds, the book and the heart of magic is the only two things in time, that can be used even by beginners.

If too *** I shall travel, make sure that within this spell I do not unravel.

"I guess that's the teleportations spell" "HEY! lil' sis when did yo get home?" my older brother stood in the doorway, startling me, I quickly closed the book and put it down, "oh gosh, Nick you startled me! and i got home like a hour ago or something" i looked at the clock on my bedside table, "oh right, then what are you doing up here? we needed to go too the mall" Nick looked at the book for a second, and then up at me, which only made me hold tighter to the book, he may be my brother but not even my family knows about the magical thing, did i mention that it was my dads side that was all magic and adventure, he never got too tell my mom because one day he just disappeared, my grandmother only told me, seeing as i was closest to dad, and she sensed that i had more powerful magic. "Hello? anyone home" Nick knocked on the door, "yeah very funny i just spaced out a bit, and i was doing... my homework! why did we need too go to the mall anyway?", 

"are you serious? first of all you don't have any homework because the first day of school starts tomorrow, and second we need too buy more school supplies remember? you know more pencils, erasers and stuff?" "oh right, yeah i'll be down in a minute then" I answered looking at him, though he just looked right back at me, not moving a muscle,  I cleared my throat trying too make him realize what I was waiting for, "oh right, see ya in the car!" he closed the door and ran downstairs. "Okay" I sighed and walked over too my bookcase, and looked at the book, then the bookcase and then back down at the old magical book, "guess that will have to do for now" placing it between some other thick books, "thats not enough though" I glanced at my right hand, moving my fingers a bit noticing the small glitter that formed around my hand, "this book is special no doubt about that, hide it from evil till i get back" moving my hand doing the same swaying movements as before, the pinkish light started to form in my hand, the fairy dust glittering around my hand, I sent the light towards the book and it got absorbed making the book glow pink and some glitter appear, then the book changed it's appearance to a normal twilight book? "thats just stupid" I said, turning around and going downstairs.

"Hey Sweetie, are you ready to go?" my mom asked as we all stepped into the car. "yep, i got a list of what i need right here" I answered pointing at my head, "are you sure then it's a small list i guess" Nick said teasing me as he turned on the radio, "hey! whats that supposed to mean" "Melissa and Nick Moon no fighting! got it!" our mom said, "yes mom" Nick and I said at the same time, She then started the car.

-Time skip-

"Okay was that everything?" mom asked as we began walking over to pay, "yep, oh mom i'm coming home at about 05:00 pm tomorrow" Nick said to mom "why?" "there is tryouts for the football team" "oh yes thats right okay then but if something, anything happens you just call me... okay" "yes mom i know, though i don't need it i am 18 i can handle myself" "yes i know honey but you're still my little boy" at this I couldn't help but giggle and whisper "mamma's boy" "oh shut up" he ruffled my hair and we both started laughing, (we have kinda a love/hate relationship, you know the typical with siblings).

"okay kids just put the things into the car" "yeah got it" we answered and started loading the car, "Gerta?" mom said and began walking over to a woman that just parked, "Ellen, Darling!" she said rather loudly, "oh no" I said to myself, Nick heard me and smiled, "Gerta Montalia what a surprise to see you here" "yes i know, i am just here with my sweet darling Jasmina, you know buying some school supplies" just as mrs. Montalia said this, the doors opened and Jasmina stepped out, texting and chewing some gum, "uhm MOM!" "oh yes tinkie winkie?" she gave out a frustrated sigh, then she looked at who her mom was talking with and gave a fake smile "I told you not to call me that, and anyway I wanna get out of here before anyone important sees me here it's going to be totes embarrassing!" she look directly at me while saying anyone important, then she rolled her eyes and began walking towards the mall, "of course tinkie winkie, oh yes Ellen maybe you and your family want to come too dinner?" "I would love too but we can't we are eating at their grandmothers tonight, but thanks for the offer have a nice day" "oh sure, you too".

"What was that about?!" I half yelled, "what? I was just being polite and talking with her" "yeah but that was Jasmina's mom! if you haven't noticed she hates me" "oh don't be silly, Jasmina seems like a sweet girl" "you have got to be kidding" I sighed, already knowing this school year is going to be hard, magic AND Jasmine Montalia... help me.