The Bad Boy saw me Naked

"Holy Shit."

"WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT!" I screamed.

"Woah, nice tits." He said, eyeing me up and down. The nerve of this jerk!

"I SAID GET OUT!" I shouted at him while trying to cover my whole body, mostly private parts.

He took a full 10 seconds of eyeing me ane making perverted thoughts and walked out of my bedroom like nothing happened.

I ran to my door and closed it. Phew, at least he's gone now. I think.

Then my phone rang, I walked towards my bedside table naked, leaving my towel on the floor, grabbed my phone and answered the call without checking the caller ID.

"HEY! VAS HAPPENIN' BRUH?" my bestfriend's high pitch voice came out of the phone.

"Srlsy Evie? Did you steal your brother's chocolate again?"

"Maybe or maybe not. So what are yo-"

She was cut off then I heard yelling and stuff at the other line then the line went dead after I heard my bestfriend' brother scream "YOU STOLE MY CHOCOLATE AGAIN!"

I walked to my study table beside my bedroom window to open my laptop anf get it started while I choose an outfit to wear later when my phone rang again.

I answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Nice view, Dela Valle." What the hell? Who is this?

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I checked the caller ID and saw it was a bunch of numbers meaning the one who is calling me is not on my contacts.

"I mean you are on the middle of the small and big tits but it's okay." I heard the sexy voice said at the other end of the line.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Look out your window."

I went to look out the window, and there standing on our backyard the one and only, Drake Black. The 'hottest guy' on school, the star of the football team, the guy who any guy wants to be, the guy who every girl wants to have.

"Nice body you have there, but hate to say this, go put some clothes, the guests are arriving soon."

And he went inside the house leaving me shocked.

What the hell, Louise Dela Valle? The Bad Boy saw me Naked.