Chapter 10 ~ Happy Birthday!

Começar do início

"Wait, what day is it?" I ask tilting my head.

"Saturday, seriously how much did you party last night?"

"Apparently harder that I thought."

"Well we gotta drop some stuff off at the tower but then we're headed your way."

"Okay I'll see you guys soon,"

"Tony told me to tell you not to let anyone else use his room if that makes any sense."

"Tell him I make no promises."

"Alright see ya (Name)."

"Bye Nat," I say as I end the call and let it fall to my side.

Great, I forgot today was my birthday.

I roll my eyes and forcing myself up walk to my bathroom and grab the nearest bottle of pain killers. I take a couple pills and using the water from the sink wash them down. I glance back up at the mirror and frown as I see my reflection.

You look like shit.

I smirk as I turn the cold water on and splash some of it on my face to wake me up more. Standing back up I turn the water off and let out a heavy sigh. I was definitely not ready for company. I reach over and grabbing a towel I decide to check if the electricity was back on. I flick the light switch and let out a sigh of relief as the light bulb lights up.

YAY HOT WATER!!!!!

I walk over to the shower and quickly turning the hot water on start pulling my clothes off. When I am fully naked I climb into the shower and let the steaming hot water cascade down over my shoulders making the throbbing in my head start to lessen. I let out a sigh of relief as I tilt my head back and let the hot water hit the top of my head making a cry of pleasure escape my lips. Lifting my head back up I look around at the shower until I find my shower radio and turning it on smile as Cee Lo Green's 'Fuck You!' starts playing out.

In an instant it feels like my hangover is gone and I smile as I start singing out along with the lyrics. As the song plays out I wash my hair and body before rinsing off. I let out a sigh of relief as I turn the water off and opening the curtain come face to face with a sweaty Bucky Barnes standing in the doorway with that stupid Smirk on his face. "WHAT THE HELL BARNES?!" I yell out as I pull the curtain back to cover my body.

"You have a pretty voice," He says as his smirk grows wider almost turning into a full smile.

"Aw really? Thank you, now get out!" I say as I narrow my eyes at him.

"And if I don't?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"You really wanna know?"

"I asked didn't I?"

"Fine," I say as I bite my lip and look away before slowly turning back to him, "I will walk out of here just like you're not even there."

"Seriously?" he asks his smirk disappearing.

"Oh yeah," My lips curve up into a seductive smirk as I continue, "Care to find out?" He remains standing there for a moment as if to test me, until I go to move the shower curtain and he instantly turns his back. I smile brightly as I say, "Thanks, now what did you want?"

"I just came up to check on you."

"Check on me, or to check me out?" I say as I move the shower curtain and reach for the towel.

"Maybe a bit of both," He says and I can tell he is smirking. I wrap the towel around my waist before I climb out of the shower and walking over to him I bite my lip as I fight the urge to touch him.