1

Taylor James:

It was a stormy day in LA. It was very windy rain splattering every direction.

coffee and basically anything warm would do right now. now I can simply stir myself up something but knowing me, I'm way too lazy to do that.

and that means going to Starbucks. which was not that far away from the complexes I live in.

since it's a stormy day I would have to go on car. so I grabbed my coat, boots and car keys and headed out to Starbucks.

It didn't take long to get there. I parked and got off and basically ran inside.

I got in line and waited until it was my turn. I smiled at the girl who was attending me and ordered my drink.

I sat down at the far corner and took my phone out of my pocket. I used it for a while until they call up my name.

I was about to stand up when a tall figure stands in front of me "Taylor?" I furrow my eyebrows and nod "here's your latte" he smiles, a genuine smile

I stay quiet and get the drink before coming to my senses "oh right sorry, thank you" I smile.

I take a seat back down and look at him. not in an odd way just i had an uneasy feeling about him. I mean maybe my guts were wrong.

I mean most percentage of the time they are, so.

"can I sit here?" he finally asks and motions to the empty seat in front of me "yeah, yeah of course"

"so what brings a beautiful young lady to Starbucks" I give him a weird expression before laughing a little "right right, why else" he says embarrassed

"no it's fine, it's just an odd question to ask I mean why else" I say my laugh dying down

"well I don't know. maybe you didn't come for a coffee or a latte. maybe you came for a sandwich or their really good butter croissants. or maybe even a cake pop which are bomb" I smile as he speaks.

this is one beautiful human being that's been created.

"some times I do just come for those things, so point taken" he smiles and takes a sip of his coffee or latte not sure.

"ok well I have to run but may I ask. can I have your number? I think I need it after this somewhat sort of a conversation don't you think?" he smiles taking his phone out and unlocking it

"ah, up and straight. I see" I smile "but yes, you can" I grab his phone out of his hand and type in my number with my name.

I hand it back and he looks down on it "I'll be seeing you soon, Tay" he winks before heading out of the shop

I smile to myself at his nickname for me. I get up and head out to my car.

I put on my seat belt and turn on my car when I feel a vibration at the back of my butt. I take my phone out of my pocket to look at it. 

new text message

(xxx) xxx-xxx: you see, I really really think you're a beautiful lady Miss.James :)

this day just got better.

---

I can't wait to continue to write this story. I have a really good plot planned out for the whole story and I really hope ya'll like it!

-Leslie💖
  wbuhayes