Werewolf academy

Hey guys, 

I started a new story, please read, vote and comment on it.

xoxo

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Mom, what do I need to get in the store?" I yelled upstairs.

"Can you buy some milk, cereal, bacon and steaks?" my mom yelled back.

"Sure, I'll see you when I get back." I walked out of the frontdoor towards the store. Let me introduce myself my name is Mackenzie Johnson, I'm 16 and I live in New Orleans. I have medium length blonde hair and green eyes, my body is slim but I have kind of big boobs and my ass isn't that small either. Today is the last day of my summer vacation, tomorrow is going to be the first day of High School. But for now I was doing some shopping for my mom, as you already guessed. I live in one of those neighbourhoods where everybody knows each other so as I walked down the street I had to say hi like 20 times and the store is only a 5 minute walk from my house. I guess I should also tell that I live in a not so safe neighbourhood but nothing has happened so far, so I'm not complaining. My mom and dad moved here when they were expecting me, they were banned from their homes because they weren't married when my mom got pregnant. My parents were really young when they got me, my mom was 19 and my dad was 20. My mom is Ava Johnson and is 35, my dad is Aaron Johnson and is 36. We don't have a lot of money and we struggle sometimes but I have everyhing I could wish for so you don't hear me complaining but sometimes I wish I could help my parents out because they have done so much for me and never asked for anything back. I reached the store, got in, grabbed the things I needed and walked to the cash register.

"Hi Mackenzie, how are you today?" the lady behind the register asked.

"Hi miss Lewis, I'm good thank you and how are you?" 

"I'm good too, dear. Are you excited for High school?"

"Yes kind of but mom tells me I have nothing to worry about."

"She is right, you're such a lovely young lady, you will make lots of friends."

"Thank you miss Lewis, can you put amount on my parents name? They will come in tomorrow to pay for it."

"Sure thing, sweetie. Good luck tomorrow."

"Thank you, bye miss Lewis." I walked out of the store and I immediately knew something was wrong, the vibe in the air was tense so I decided to walk a different way home. I didn't like this way though because of all the alleys I have to go through. I survived the fist alley but in the second a guy came in sight, I lowered my head and tried to walk past him but of course he stepped in front of me. 

"I need you to come with me," that guy said. Okay I know I'm blond but do I really look that stupid.

"I can't do that," I said politely and I turned around to run away but there was another guy closing us in.

"Mackenzie you don't need to be scared of us." I turned back around, how did this guy know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I asked becoming really scared.

"We're send to pick you up. I'm Jayden and that's Caleb," he said pointing to the guy behind me.

"Where are you surposed to take me?" I was shaking of fear now.

"To your new school. Please don't try to run, it's a lot easier to cooperate with us," that Jayden guy said. I looked at him and then looked back at Caleb, they are really musculair and I know I probably don't stand a chance but I stretched my muscles and got ready to fight. They were not taking me without a fight. I turned towards Caleb and saw he was getting ready too, he closed in on me and tried to grab my arm but I ducked and hit him in the face. He groaned but came at me again, I kicked him in his stomach and he went down. One down, one more to go, I turned towards Jayden and he looked amused. He didn't want to fight me so he just walked towards me and I tried to punch him, he caught my hand and grabbed my other arm so that he had me locked.

"Get the car will you?" he asked Caleb. Caleb stood up and walked out of the alley.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked Jayden on the edge of tears.

"I'm sorry, I really wish I shouldn't have but I'm just following orders," he said and he actually sounded sincere. Caleb came back with the car and Jayden put me in the backseat, not like a real kidnapper but with care and then got in the passenger seat himself and locked the doors. Caleb drove off and I let the tears run freely over my cheeks. I lay down and turned my back towards my kidnappers.

"I know you hate us but this is for your own good," Jayden said and I felt his hand touch my back.

"Don't touch me!" I said through clenched teeth. He removed his hand but I could still feel his eyes on my back.

"You can sleep if you're tired, it's a long drive," he said before turning back around. I said nothing back, only cried untill I had no more tears to shed and I tried to sleep but I heard the guys whisper.

"Why are you being so nice to her?" Caleb asked Jayden.

"I don't know, man. For the first time this feels really wrong and I hate that she's hurt." Huh that's weird, he actually cared about me.

"I don't, she's probably just another bitch that pretends she doesn't know what she is." Uhm I'm Mackenzie and I'm human, I thought.

"I don't know man, I think they might have made a mistake this time." After that the boys fell quiet and sleep took over.