"Well Dugan always knew what he was doing." Steve says as he stands and offers me a soft smile.

"Well not always," Bucky says as he stands up and smacking Steve in the arm continues, "Like that time in France when he-"

"Ah ah," Steve says instantly covering Bucky's mouth to keep him from saying anything else.

"Let's not scar her any more than she is, shall we?" Bucky nods and Steve slowly removes his hand.

"If I wanted to scar her I'd tell her about the time Howard-"

"Dammit Buck!" Steve says as he lunges for Bucky's mouth only to trip over the carpet and land on top of me knocking us both to the floor with a hard thud. "I am so sorry, are you okay?" Steve asks instantly going into panic mode but I am laughing so hard I can't reply.

"She's fine," Bucky says as he chuckles at the two of us.

"(name)?" Steve says as he stares down into my eyes. As my eyes meet his, I suddenly feel a burning heat fill the pit of my stomach. My eyes dart back and forth between his and his lips and right as I am about to instinctively lean up and kiss him I hear Bucky clear his throat pulling me from my trance.

"Ah, uh, I'm sorry." I say as I slowly look away from him and toward the floor.

"No, it's my fault." He says as he pushes himself up off of me and standing holds his hand out for me to take. I quickly take it and then without much effort on his part I surge to my feet almost too fast making me almost tumble back into him. I pull my hand from his as I straighten myself and say, "Okay now that we're all good, I need a minute." The two of them nod and I glance over to see a smirk covering Bucky's lips and I silently right the urge to walk over to him and wipe it from his face. I glance back at Steve and my cheeks instantly start to flush red.

I quickly turn away from him and practically run up the stairs to my room and closing the door let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. What was that? I run a hand through my hair as I feel my heart start to race in my chest. That was definitely a new feeling, just like when Bucky had kissed me only a little different. I bite my lip as I close my eyes and suddenly feel myself thinking about them both. I open my eyes to see them standing before me and my heart starts to race. "You're not real." I say as I clutch tightly to my doorknob.

"So?" Bucky says as he slowly walks over to me and reaching forward gently lifts my chin up before his lips crash down on mine making my eyes widen. Hallucination or not this felt so hot. My body moves on its own as it makes me reach up and wrap my arms around his neck my hands pulling at his hair. I suddenly feel something behind me and I pull away to see that Hallucination Steve was leaning into me as his lips trailed kisses up my neck. I bite my lip and closing my eyes revel in the feel of their touch until I hear a knock on my door making them instantly disappear.

Dammit.

"Yeah," I say my voice filled with a mixture of want and panic.

"You okay?" I hear Steve ask and I gently lean against the door.

"Yeah, just gonna put some things away and I'll be back downstairs." I feel the want and need start to wash over me again and I bite my lip harder.

"Can I talk to you for a second," He asks and I stare at the door. "(Name)?"

"Oh, yeah," I slowly open the door keeping it between us. When he sees me his breath catches and I can suddenly feel the urge to take him wash over me.

"Can I come in?" He asks as he straightens his back.

"Uh yeah," I say as I slowly open the door and as he walks into my room I close it behind him. "What can I do you for?" I ask as I wrap my arms around myself.