The Date

Evan POV:

Tonight I was picking Taissa up at seven we were going to this hot new L.A restaurant; I was so excited, I hope I don't ruin things. As I drove into Taissa hotel parking lot I started to get nervous, and I didn't know why she didn't look nervous standing out in front of the main lobby looking like an angel from the havens. When she enter my car her perfume hit me like a lightning bolt, I had to say something. "you look gorgeous Taissa" I said nervously, she smirked then spoke." Thank you, you like very handsome yourself, so where are we going first" she asked. I laughed "To this new L.A restaurant, I hope you're hungry" I stated, she nodded and smile that smile I grew to love. When we arrived at the restaurant she was the first out of the car, I wanted to open the car door for her. I didn't know what I was thinking but things just felt right so I grabbed her hand hoping she wouldn't pull away. But to my surprise she leaned into me like she wanted me to grab her hand. "Evan" she said and I looked up, "yes" I answered. She looked down and I stopped walking and when I did she looked up and spoke. "Evan ever since I first seen you at the try outs I knew you were the one and when you asked me out I almost died, I just couldn't believe it" she said but before I could even get one word out she grabbed my neck and kissed me hard and long. And when she moaned I went all gooey inside. Then she pulled away. And smiled we were both trying to catch our breath. Then I spoke "Wow, Taissa I think, No I love you Taissa" I said bravely. She smile so big I thought her mouth was going to rip "I love you too Evan" she said and kissed me again but this one was longer than the last one.

 Taissa POV:

After dinner he drove me back to my hotel and walked me to my room and he wasn't pushy like other guys are. He kissed me and said goodnight and that he loved me, "goodnight Taissa I love you so much and here's my phone number call or text me anytime you want" he stated then kissed me and left after I got inside my room. Wow tonight was amazing I can't believe I found a guy like Evan he's amazing and kind, and caring and I love that about him. I couldn't believe that I was dating him, Amazing. When I woke up the next morning I didn't know why but I felt so alone like last night was a dream, what a cruel dream I had. Evan was all I wanted all I really had. I started crying I couldn't help it they just came out, and then I heard a knock at the door, great.

Evan POV:

When Taissa answered the door she looked like she was crying, but why. "Taissa baby why are you crying" I questioned. She looked up at me in shock "oh Evan I thought last night was a dream and that you really didn't love me, and that my mind was playing a cruel joke on me" she said. When she was finished I grabbed her neck and kissed her hard and long then after I reassured her last night wasn't a dream and that I truly did love her with all my heart. And she smiled. After about an hour at Taissa's place I asked if she would like to go out to breakfast with me, but before she could answer, my cellphone rang. "Hello". and who answer would put me in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!