Chapter 3 - Drama Class - Jasmines pic

Start from the beginning

            I cried for help as my foot slipped on the wet floor. Suddenly strong hands held on to my waist. I gasped to see it was Sean, in a pair of boxers. I could feel a blush creeping up to my face; no guy had ever seen me in just a towel.

            I pushed myself out of his grasp and ran out into the other room. I lay on the bed to shocked to move. I just kept replaying the scene in my head again and again. I couldn’t get Seans half naked body out of my head. He was tall around 5’10 and damn did he have a broad chest. His ruged features made it even better but his eyes were out of the world, every time I loooked into them I felt a suden connection.

            “Hey Abhy are you ready yet” Josh said from outside. I jumped out of bed bringing my self to reality “In a bit Josh” I yelled walking to his closet. I left half my clothes here since I slept over at Josh’s house alot.

            Jugding from how hot it was inside I slipped on a pair of black soccer shorts that ended at mid thigh and threw on a black v – neck. Not bothering to look in the mirror I put my hair up into a pony leaving my bangs to the side. There wasn’t much I could do with my hair it was abnormally staight and it took hours to curl it.

            I walked down stairs see every one already down stairs except for Sean. I hoped over to Nicole and Jade and hugged them both “I guess you couldn’t stay away from me too long” I teased. “Or maybe it’s because you bailed on us, and played charades at Josh’s house Abhigal” Nicole said smiling. “Yeah Nicole I didn’t want you drooling over Josh so I decided to come alone” I teased.

            “Okay okay enough I want to know about the hot stuff Abhy” Jade exclaimed. I laughed at her excitement “his names Sean, he has a really annoying girl friend, and he kind of saved my life 30 minutes ago and saw me in just a towel” I explained.

            They were both looking at me wide eyed I laughed at their expressions “Details for later ladies” I said.

            We reached school on time today I was glad Sean left early for school otherwise it would have been weird; I just hoped he was in none of my classes. The day went by slowly as excpected the heat outside was slowly killing me I mean the AC broke down in the middle of the summer; yeah I attend a great college!

            I walked slowly to drama but I was excited it was my favourite class I always had a thing for drama. So I never dropped it thorugh highschool and college even though I was studying science. I heart the bell ring but I wasn’t worried if I got late I was Ms.Millers favourite student.

            I walked into class regreting the fact I was late I had forgotten that we were choosing our seats today. I looked up at my favourite teacher and she smiled apologetically I scanned the circle and realized their was only one seat left so I walked over to it sitting down.I didn’t really mind not getting to choose my seat until I realized I was sitting beside Sean. Just my luck!

            I felt small hands on my shoulder and turned around to see Jasmine, I groaned in disapointment I realled wished she wasn’t in this class. “Could you go sit somewhere else, umm this is like my seat cuz I always sit beside Sean” she said battering her eyes up at me. No way was I gonna let her have it easy, I smiled up at her. “Im sorry but I like my seat could you sit somewhere else please” I whispered. But before she had a chance to reply Ms.Miller walked up to Jasmine. “Dear this seat is already been taken could you please find another one so I can start my class” I heard Jasmine snort and stomp away. I couldn’t stop my laughter as I saw Jasmine walk away, but to my surprise Sean was laughing too.

            I turned around to face him but as my eyes looked in to his hazel ones I forgot everything I had to say. “Umm, I just wanted…um this morning you” I said stuttering. Sean smiled at me “yeah yeah I saved your life and all, you shoud consider yourself lucky since you got saved by a hot guy” he teased. My mouth opened in shock I never knew Sean could play cocky and arrogant too, looks like I had a lot to learn about him.