Sick: Julie and Christen

Christen press was making breakfast in her apartment, which she shared with her girlfriend of 3 years and fellow USWNT and Chicago Red Stars teammate, Julie Johnston. Julie came in still wearing her pajamas and with her hair a mess. She sat down at the table and laid her head down. "You okay, babe?" Christen asked JJ. Julie said "I don't feel good." Christen stopped cooking and walked over and placed a hand on her back saying "What does 'not feel good' mean to you right now?" "Head, nose, throat and a little stomach." "Sit up." Julie who was shivering sat up, and Christen knew she was sick by her face. She had seen Julie sick 3 other times and it was sinus infections, flu, and pneumonia. Julie looked terrible, so Christen placed a hand on JJ's forehead and face and said "Fever. Just as I suspected. Sweets, let's get you to bed." She helped Julie up and she stumbled so she was able to get her to bed and placed a washcloth on her forehead and gave her some medicine. Julie fell asleep and Christen texted her Red Stars coach about it since they would miss practice. She then finished her own breakfast before checking on Julie to see her looking pretty sick still. Then, she walked over and shook her slightly saying "Hey, babe. Sorry to wake you, but I wanna take your temperature." Julie nodded and then coughed. After taking her temperature and seeing it at 101.1 degrees F, Christen sighed and said " Go back to sleep."

It was gonna take some time to get better.

Time skip: ( can you tell you like these from all the chapters) 1 weeks later

Julie was better and felt a lot better, so much better that she scored a goal in her first game back,
and then kissed her girlfriend, making social networking go crazy.

End of chapter