Red River, White Water (Moe X Kling Lemon)

Written for uswnt_fanfic by ThatOneNerdwoman because uswnt_fanfic has informed me that she cannot write smut.

Kling's P.O.V.

"Yo, Kling!" Syd called. "Is your girl still riding the red river?" "She's on to white water now." I called back. Moe's period did funny things to her, the weirdest of which I nicknamed her "white water stage." After her bleeding had stopped, her period hormones would still stick around for a couple days, leaving her moody and sexually frustrated 24/7. Moe on her period was no fun. The monthly cycle turned my sweet, lighthearted girlfriend into a monster. The whole team knew it, so they figured out Moe's period cycle and marked it in their calendars, reminding themselves when to tread lightly around the midfielder. "Well, best of luck to you." Thalia called. "Thanks." I called back. "I'm gonna need it. I'm going back into the war zone." "If you die, I'll give you a nice eulogy at your funeral!" KO yelled. "Thanks, KO!" I said. "I needed that!" I took the elevator up to the room that I shared with Moe, and opened the door cautiously. "Moe?" I asked. "Are you okay?" Out of nowhere, Moe pinned me against the wall, slamming her lips into mine. She bit my lip, and I gasped. Moe slipped her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. We broke apart for air. "Bed. Now." Moe growled. I obeyed, because if there was one thing I'd learned from all those months of dealing with the white water stage, it was that you don't argue with a sexually frustrated Moe. I laid down on the bed, and Moe took my shirt off, tied my hands together with rope, and bound them to the headboard. Uh-oh. Moe slammed our lips together again, quickly slipping her tongue into my mouth once more. I moaned softly. That seemed to be all Moe needed. She started kissing up my neck to my ear. "Don't hold back, Kling." She said in a husky whisper, tugging on my earlobe with her teeth. "I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours. Also, if you resist, you will be punished. Understand?" I nodded, shivering. This wasn't our first time, but it was the first time Moe was acting dominant, and I kind of liked it. Moe started kissing my neck. When she found my spot, I gasped. She smiled against my skin, and started to bite and suck on the spot. I moaned, squirming underneath her. She eventually got bored with that, and moved down to my torso and taking off my bra. She started to suck on my right breast, teasing the nipple with her teeth. "Ah! Moe!" I moaned. Moe smirked, and turned her attention to the other breast. She kissed down my abs, tracing the lines in between the muscles with her tongue. She slowly pulled down my pants and underwear with her teeth, and blew on my center. "Moe, please!" I moaned. "Please what, Kling?" Moe asked. "You know what I want!" I said. "I'm afraid I don't, Kling. And if you want anything, all you have to do is beg. Well, there goes my dignity. God, she wasn't taking any prisoners, was she? "Moe, please!" I begged. "Just fuck me!" "My pleasure." Moe said. She stuck her tongue into me, curling it, hitting my spot every time. "Oh God, Moe." I moaned. "Don't stop!" I hit my climax and lay there, panting. Moe untied my hands and I wrapped my arm around her. "I love you, Moe." I said. There was no answer. She was asleep.