Chapter 6: Mission

Mission:
            I've been here for a few days now. I'm still trying to fit in. I keep to myself mostly i feel their all cautious around me still though i don't blame them. At the moment i'm running on the treadmill. Running is my relief it clears my mind it helps me forget. Though i'm not allowed to as much as i used to because before i had run so much that my feet would start bleeding. I hear someone come up behind me so i stop running it May. "Coulson wants to see you in his office". I nod and walk out grabbing my bottle of water and walk up to his office and walk in casually. He is on the phone so i stand and wait and to cool down from running. He hangs up and i ask "May said you wanted to talk to me". "yeah so i have somewhat of a mission for you". I look confusingly at him "Mission". "Even though from what we know no one in Hydra has taken control I guess the cut off one head two more grow back thing didn't work this time" "Yeah ok" "So i want you to go cover some leads maybe contact some of your old friends try and get information make sure their gone for good" "Ok i can do that but where do i start" "I'll give you all the details i want you to go get your stuff i'm getting a jet ready for you" "All right whatever you say boss."