Chapter 5: Meeting

Meeting:
I wait for Coulson to say something the tension is becoming almost unbearable. I know its because i haven't seen them in several years since before everything happened and now that everything has gone to hell i just show up. Finally Coulson speaks up after throughly processing this new information. "Hailey i just don't know, i mean its been awhile are you absolutely ready for this". Coulson i know what I'm doing im ready its been almost 7 years now and besides you need all the help you can get right now. "Alright fine, but listen if at anytime it becomes too much or if something happens you tell me alright" Ya "no promise me Hailey" ok yes i promise. "Ok, you want to meet the team?". This was one of the things i wasn't looking forward to, lets just say I'm not very good interacting with people kinda like May. Ah what the hell, lets get this over with.Coulson calls the team together 6 people are in the room not including May, Coulson, or myself. From the looks of it they don't really look like your typical shield team, or well what do i even know of that anymore. There all very different i can easily tell that. They all seem to stare at me trying to read me but lets just say they won't get far I'm a very hard person to read. They all snap out of it once Coulson speaks. "Ok everybody i would like you all to met someone" He gestures toward me "this is Hailey she is going to be working with us so please make her feel welcome we need everybody who's willing to help." he directs his speech towards me saying "Hailey, i'd like you to meet Skye, Fitz, Simmons, Mac, Bobbi, Hunter, and Trip." Hi, i give a somewhat of a wave its very awkward. "Skye are you in the middle of anything?" she shakes he head no "then would you mind giving Hailey here a tour of the place?" i quickly speak up Coulson she doesnt have to do that i bet she has better things to do. Though Skye speaks up saying "no its fine id be happy too". Alright thank you.