Chapter 3 ~ Horse Uno

Start from the beginning

"I'll try to remember that." Bucky says as he leans back in his chair.

"Tony, will you find her for me please? She's black with one green eye and one blue. She usually likes to hide in the room I lent Steve." I say and Tony nods and he heads off up the stairs. I smiles as Steve sets the plate of food down in front of me. I look across the table at Bucky and smirk as I say, "I see super soldiers eat their food extremely faster than everyone else?"

"Army training, you eat when you eat. In the field you can go days without food."

"That's some good training," I say as I grab my Steak Knife and start cutting my steak into smaller pieces before eating it. OH MY GOD! It tasted positively amazing. It was cooked perfectly with just the right amount of spice. "Remind me to tell Tony to never leave, I don't think I can go back to fast food after this."

"I think he'll like that." Steve says as he takes a drink of his beer.

"This steak gives a new meaning to 'Orgasm in my mouth'." I say causing Steve to spit his beer out all over the table causing Bucky to laugh out loud. It was a beautiful sound. "What it's true? Here," I say as I plunge my fork into a piece of steak and move it over for Steve to take. I smile inwardly as his face starts to turn red.

"Um ___ I,"

"Oh don't be such an old man just taste it." I say as I take the opportunity of him talking to slide the piece of steak into his mouth. He stares at me for a moment not sure what to do when I chuckle and say, "You know if you don't want it you can always give it back."

He starts chewing. That's right you better eat it. I turn back to my plate and putting another piece into my mouth smile happily as the spices fill my senses.

"What do I not get a piece?" Bucky asks as he leans across the table making me smirk.

"Oh we mustn't forget Bucky," I say as I stab a piece of meat and lift it toward his mouth. Before it reaches his mouth I quickly pull it back and place the piece in my mouth smiling devilishly.

"You little tease!" Bucky yells out with a smile on his face.

"I only share with nice boys Barnes," I say as I gently lay the prongs of the fork against my bottom lip and give him a flirty smirk. "And I think Steve's reactions are hilarious." I glance back at Steve to see that his face is still red. A smile covers my lips as I look back down at my food and continue eating. "So Steve, was I right?" I ask as I glance back up at him.

"Beg Pardon?"

"Was the Steak Orgasmic?" I ask pulling the fork from my mouth.

"Um," Steve says as his face starts turning a darker shade of red.

"_____! YOUR CAT IS A BITCH!" Tony yells out down the stairs and I smile as I see a look of relief wash over Steve's face.

"As long as you've seen her that's fine!" I holler back up at him before standing and grabbing my plate head for the kitchen.

"Where did you find a cat like that?" Tony asks as he rounds the corner into the kitchen.

"The humane Shelter, everyone thinks of black cats as bad luck but I just thought she was beautiful. I'm glad she was still inside though."

"How come?"

"She likes to escape every once in a while and start fights with the neighbor dogs, funny thing is she usually wins." I say as I start to rinse my plate off.

"Just like her owner," I hear Bucky say and turn to see him leaning in the doorway.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say as I turn toward him with a raised eyebrow.