♥Chapter 1: Return of Rya Hardy♥

Rya Hardy

I was in my locker room at the moment, getting ready for my return. I've been in NXT since I was 19.

Now, I'm 21 and ready to fight. I'm a 3 time NXT Women's Champion. I beat Paige for it twice. Charlotte my last time.

I was in my gear (pic at the top) now and my hair was down and straight. I walk to the curtain. No one knows I'm back. I got to the curtain.

Im helping The Shield by joining and teaming with them tonite to face Evolution and Nikki Bella, tonite.

My theme plays and I waited til it got to Jeff sang 'I am a dying breed, Laying it all on the line' then I walked out. The fans on their feet. I throw up the guns and flipped my hair.

"And our tag team partner, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing at a 120 lbs, the newest member of The Shield, The Queen of Extreme, Rya Hardy!!!" Seth yells.

I smirk and then run and slide into the ring. I jump onto the second turnbuckle and throw up the guns. The fans go insane.

A Hardy is back in the WWE. I smirk then jump down and go to The Shield. These were some buff ass hot guys.

Why couldn't they be around when I was, dammit.

"Hounds." I say and they smirk.

They extend their fists and I place mine with theirs. The bell rings and I see it was Randy starting. Long time no see, Orton.

Roman and Seth got behind the ropes. I got behind the ropes and Dean stood by us. Randy came over and leaned on the ropes facing me. The Shield stood watching him like a hawk.

"Glad to have a Hardy back in the WWE..." He says.

I glare. He fake pouts.

"How's Jeff doing? He still mad I ended his pathetic career?" He asks.

I headbutt him and he falls back. I extend my hand to Dean and he tags me in. I get in the ring and spear Randy. I start punching him then he throws me off.

I get up and duck from a close line and come back with a reverse roundhouse kick to his midsection. I then grab him and hit the Russian leg sweep.

I got up and waited for him to get him. He kicked me in the stomach and then sent me into the ropes. I then come back and hit the head scissors takedown.

I got up and he tagged in Nikki Bella. I smirk and motion her to come at me. She charges at me and I do too. I jump and hit the Lou Thesz Press.

I punch and punch at her face and then get up. I duck from a close line and then hit Brain Damage. I pin her but then felt a kick on my back.

I move and see Randy get speared by Roman. Then, Roman got speared by Batista. Batista was kicked then curbstomped by Seth. Seth was hit with the pedigree by Triple H.

Then, Triple H was hit with Dirty Deeds by Dean.

Nikki got up and went to slap Dean but I ran and speared her. I got up and Dean helped keep me up.

Seth and Roman came over to me. Nikki soon got up. I then went over and set her up. I let out a yell then hit the Twist of Fate. I then climbed to the top rope.

The Hounds of Justice pointing at me as I stood up at the top rope with the guns up. I then hit the Swantonbomb.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Ding. Ding. Ding.

"I am a dying breed...
Don't wanna mess with me..."

I smirk and got to my feet. The hounds and I got our arms raised.

"Here are your winners, the team of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Rya Hardy!!" Lillian announces.

I smirk as the fans chant my last name. Roman and Dean raise my arms up and I smirk. Seth hugged me from behind and I smile and laugh.

He let go and raises my arm up. I hug him then Dean then Roman. I then grab a mic and look up the ramp at Evolution and Nikki Bella glaring at us.

"Boys... Hoe..." I say and the fans ohh.

"Nikki... You're gonna wanna clutch onto that title a little more... Cuz I'm back... And I'm coming for that title... The divas championship is coming back home and Evolution is gonna remember why you never mess with the Hounds of Justice because now they have a Hardy on the team! I'm back and I'm gonna remind everyone why you never mess with a Hardy!" I say and throw the mic down.

The Shield's theme plays and we leave. I clapped the hands of the fans as I walked up the stairs with The Shield.