Brotherly jealousy

You are playing video games with Mikey, Donnie and Leo in the living room of the lair. Mikey and Donnie is on one team, while Leo and you are the other team.

You have known the turtles for about three years now. Ever since you met them when they saved you from the Foot clan and from being a project for Baxtor Stockman, you've grown very close to them and best friended them. But there is one of the turtles you have grown a little crush on, wait schratch that, more like a mega crush on. And that is on the one and only Raphael.

You thought Raph didn't like you like that since he don't wanna spend time with you, or it doesn't look like he wants it, but little did you know he has a mega crush on you too and he hates that you spend all of your time with Leo. Raph wanted to be the one to spend that time with you.

MICHELANGELO: No way! You guys are so not gonna win!!

YOU: Of course we are!

DONATELLO: Mikey! Don't let them pass!

LEONARDO: Too late Donnie! We are leading once again!

Leo is the turtle who is the closest to you. The two of you did everything together. He helps you with meditating, extra training watching movies and playing video games. You try to teach him how to cook because he always burn whatever he is cooking. Leo knows about your crush on Raph, because you told him since you do trust him, and he told you about his crush on Karai, and you gave him some advices of how he could make a first move on her.

MICHELANGELO: No, no, no, nonononono!

Leo and you won over Mikey and Donnie, and when you did, the two of you jumped up and cheered in victory while Mikey and Donnie pouted.

YOU: Haha! Beat that! We won again!

LEONARDO: Shell yeah! We are the champions!

MICHELANGELO: Oh no man, this can't be happening. Donnie bro! I thought you were the smart one of us, why didn't you come up with a plan?

DONATELLO: Hey! Don't blame it on me! And besides I thought you were the king of video games!

You and Leo then hugged each other in a bear hug while still cheering. Suddenly all of you heard a growl from the hallway and a door shut hardly. After a few seconds all of you just shrugged it off and continued playing until dark and everyone went to sleep.

The following day you wanted to train, but Leo was busy because he had to meditate and he was in his bedroom, Donnie as usual was in his lab working on something you had no idea was, and Mikey was playing the same video game from last night but in single player because he wanted to win over you and Leo. Then you decided to ask Raph if he wanted to hang out with you, and train with you. He was probably still in his room so you just went for it and knocked on his door. Raph opened up.

RAPHAEL: What ya want?

YOU: Hi. Wanna train?

RAPHAEL: [Frowns] Why don't ya go ask your boyfriend to help ya?

You looked at him wondering what he was talking about,while raising an eyebrow at him.

YOU: What do you mean? I don't have a boyfriend!

RAPHAEL: Right! And I'm gonna be the next president of USA.

You started to get a little angry at his attitude at you. What the heck is he talking about?

YOU: Look, I don't know what your talking about. I'm as single as I can get! Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?

RAPHAEL: Oh, yeah? What's up with you and Fearless then?

YOU: Absolutely nothing! He is into Karai, and I'm single. Now I don't know why you care at all about it, all I did was ask if you wanted to train, now I'm leaving!

You turned around and was about to walk away to go train alone, but Raph grabbed your hand and dragged you carefully into his bedroom and closed the door.

RAPHAEL: Look, (y/n), I'm sorry. I guess... It's... It's just.....

YOU: It's just what, Raphael? You can tell me!

Raph sighed while looking down at his feet, but he did what surprised both of you. He pulled you in for a kiss. He kissed you, but this was a quick kiss.

RAPHAEL: That's what it is. I love you (y/n). I have done that for a very long time now, but I never had the nerve to tell you, and everytime I tried to build up the courage to do so you was hanging out with Fearless. I mean, you always with him. I thought you liked him, and I was too late.

You looked at him with wide eyes and in shock. You needed to let this process. Did really your crush say he loves you? Wait, did he just kiss you? Raph noticed your reaction and immediately regret what he just said and did. Raph turned away in another direction of his room.

RAPHAEL: Never mind. Fearless had you first. I'm just a number two.

You quickly got out of your trance, grabbed his hand and made him turn to you. Then you did what surprised him. Your hands around his neck and you pulled him in for a kiss. It was a bit longer than the first one. When you pulled away, you looked straight into his eyes and him into yours.

YOU: I love you too, Raphael! And I have also done that for a very long time.

RAPHAEL: I love you so much!

Raph picked you up and sat down on his bed with you on his lap, starting to make out with you. Damn, it ended up in a hot make out session. You two had really been longing for each other!