Chapter Two

Authors Note:
If you don't know what Clementine is from, she's from the walking dead game. And it depends on your ending how you will see this story. I will get you caught up on the ending that I chose. So, you can have the chance to kill Kenny (a character) or let kenny kill Jane (another character). I chose to let Kenny kill Jane. Then Clem, Kenny, and A.J.(a character's baby. She died.) Went to wellington. Wellington is the town that a group was trying to get to. You can either go with kenny or leave kenny to take A.y.J to wellington. I chose to bring A.J to wellington. So now Clem, A.J. and Ellie (the main character in "Trapped") are in wellington.

Now that your all caught up, back to the story.

••••••••••×••••••••••

"How do you know my name?" Clem says in a surprised voice.

"Long story" I say awlwardly smiling.

"How did you get here?! I just got in and I didn't see anyone else..." Clem asks.

I decide just to make up a story.

"Um.. I got in here a minute or two before you. Soo... What do we do now that we're in here?" I ask

"Should we ask her?"

I nod. We walk up to the women that let Clem in the gate. Wellington is a big town that seems to at least hold a thousand families.

"Well... we have only one hut but I has everything you three need. A cradle, two beds, and some food and water." The women says.

"The house number is 1029" she quickly says.

"Okay thanks." Clem says.

After that Clem and I go into the house. She puts A.J down in the crib and gets in her backpact to get something.

I'm finally taking a deep breath when Clem gets a knife out of her bag and points it towards me.

"Woah Clem what are you doing!" I yell as I put my hands up to say not to kill me.

"Who are you. I want answers." Clem says stll pointing the knife at me.

"I'm Ellie..." I say quitetly because I'm still speachless...

"I gues that it is hard to trust anyone at all with this happening... the walkers I mean." I say trying to show her that I'm not bad.

"How did you know my name?" Getting a little closer.

"Wild guess?" I say awkwardly.

"HOW?!" She practicly screams at me.

What do I say?! What do I say?!

"Um.. I overheard that women telling a man that people named A.J. and Clementine are coming in..." I say nervously.

SAVED IT!

Clem looks down and puts the knife away. She doesn't talk to me until we lay down to go to sleep.

"I really wish I had gone with Kenny."

I know who kenny is but I don't want her to get more suspicious, so I just say "Who's Kenny?"

"He was the only person left in our group..."

I'm sorry... I lost everyone in my group too... my two 4 year old cousins, A strange that decided to take me in and..." I act like I'm going to start crying so she doest think I'm even more suspicious.

I start to close my eyes... but then they shoot back open.

If I go to sleep again will it bring me bac home?

Well... this may seem crazyb but... I don't want to leave...