CH 4 - Site seeing

FINALLY!!!!!!!! It's Saturday!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have work today but i'll be back home by lunch time. And then me and Zinu will go shopping. Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I am so excited.

My morning was as usual I bathed brushed changed and had breakfast then was on my way to work.

Today there wasn't much work. So I wrapped up around 1 and went home.

After lunch I went to my room with Zinu and she started planning about were to go for shopping and started making a list of things she wants to buy.

We will spend Saturday and all of Sunday shopping.

We won't be going site seeing until Monday. Coz we are waiting for Sufiyan. Then we will go site seeing.

So its decided we are going shopping in the evening.

* * *

After having tea we set out for our shopping spree.

She dragged me to each and every shop and I was so surprised to see her bargain like a true Indian . LoL. (A/N:No offence)

She was very happy with her purchase. After we shop till we dropped we decided to have a nice coffee. So we went to cafe coffee day and placed our orders.

"So...did you enjoyed?" I asked.

"Of course babe! But now I am exhausted! Phew!!"

"Yeah me too. So lets conclude our shopping for today and we will continue tomorrow."

"Yeah!!! My feet's hurting now. That's a good idea"

After having our coffee we went home.

"Assalamoalaykum" we said in general.

"Walekumassalam"Ammi said.

We both collapsed on the couch and I asked about Mehr. We asked her to come with us but she said she was not in the 'mood'. I thought that shopping was the best therapy you know.

" She's up in her room. I don't know what has happened to her. She's acting weird nowadays. "Ammi said

"Oh Ammi don't worry she's a teenager her hormones are going crazy don't worry she'll be normal soon"I said casually

" So what did you guys bought today?"Ammi asked

"Oh aunty look what I bought...." And then Zinu started showing her shopping and boasted about how she got best deals with her bargaining skill.

Ammi was so surprised and amused about that coz technically I am a year older then her and still can't bargain.

We again went for shopping on Sunday. And then we went for a movie and had soooooooo much fun. And today 'again' Mehr did not come with us. And I decided to let her have some space to sort things out.

After having dinner we went to my room. After settling down on bed we started talking about how our weekend went.

"So your parents are comming tomorrow. When will they arrive?" I asked

"Hmmmm I think they will be here before dinner."

"Great I'll be home then! That's good."

"Oh come on I know you are waiting more eagerly for Sufu then my parents." She said stating the obvious.

"Well yes you know he is my favorite cousin brother. I adore him. He's sooo cute-"

"I know I know now stop it" she said cutting me off.

"Kkkk now good night I have to get up early. Uugh I even hate the thought of it!" I said

"Good night babe"

* * *

Today when I got home from work I impatiently waited for them to arrive.

When they arrived I greeted aunty and uncle and hugged Sufu tightly.

"Di I can't breath"he said quiet dramatically.

" Sorry! but I can't resist you Sufu."

"Diiiiii please I am not a toddler now I am a big boy"

"Aaawwwwww but you will always be my lil Sufu" I teased him and pinched his cheeks.

"So di tell me where are we going to for site seeing ?" He asked excitedly

"Slow down Sufu you just arrived. Just rest and after all sun is down so we can't do anything till tomorrow morning. So now go freshen up and then we'll have dinner."

"Then we will go upstairs and start planning for tomorrow"he again said very excitedly.

" OK OK now go."

After dinner we went to Noman's room and started planning. Sufu was writing down all the places we could go.

His list was very long but we had to decide on few coz they are staying till Sunday. Coz of uncle's work. I was sad and tried to convince them to stay more but he has government job and can't extend his leave. So sadly I couldn't make them stay.

So we decided on four main places.

1) Marine drive. It is also called Queens necklace because at night when the lights are on it appears like a diamond necklace coz the whole thing is in curve shape and it is so beautiful that it is compared to a Queen's necklace.

2)Haji Ali. The Haji Ali Dargah is a mosque and dargah(tomb) located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the Southern part of Mumbai. Near the heart of the city proper, the dargah is one of the most recognisable landmarks of Mumbai.

An exquisite example of Indo-Islamic Architecture, associated with legends about doomed lovers, the dargah contains the tomb of Sayed Peer Haji Ali Shah Bukhari.

3)Gateway of India. The Gateway of India is a monument built during the British Rule in Mumbai. It is located on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder area in South Mumbai and overlooks the Arabian Sea. The structure is a basalt arch, 26 metres (85 feet) high. It lies at the end of Chhatrapati Shivaji Marg at the water's edge in Mumbai Harbour.

4)Juhu beach. Juhu is a suburb of Mumbai. It is most famous for the sprawling Juhu beach. And there one can get a variety of food and drinks.

Sufu is so excited to start his 'adventure'. But I am afraid I won't be able to go with him coz of my job. Coz you know I get off at 5 and it takes a good half an hour to reach home. And by the time I will refresh and get dressed it will be 6 and by that the places will be closed for tourists.

But I can go with them to the beach and Marine drive. But I won't tell anything to Sufu write now coz he is very excited about it.

Guess i'll have to break this news in the morning before going to work. I hope he won't get much upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pics of all the four places is at the beginning of this chap respectively.

So guys do tell me how was it. I know many people here don't know much about India and I am taking advantage of that and trying to make you guys aware of different places of India. I hope you enjoy it.

And please guys please vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader if you like it then please vote.
See you guys till next update in shaa Allah.
Allah Hafiz :D