"It is not her name Kittu. Her name is Shruthi you can call her with that name" said Jyoti trying to make her son understand.

"No ,you said that she is my biwi na so i will call her with that name only..." says Krishna stubbonly.

"But she has a name Kittu, you can't call her biwi" said Jyoti.

"Your name is also not mama na but i am calling you mama because you are my mama. So i will call her biwi only as she is my biwi" argued back.

Knowing her son's stubbornness she remained silent and thought of convincing him later. But he never listened to his parents words and continued to call her biwi.

Years passed, everyone pampered Shruthi more as she is the younger one in both the families and everyone showered love on her, this made Krishna feel jealous of Shruthi and started bullying her, he always made her do his works. Though he is arrogant towards her, he never wanted to hurt her, if he hurt then he will make sure to make it up to her indirectly not letting her know that he cared for her. Mostly when they were alone , he used to pamper her more as he will be the only one to pamper and take care for her. In fact he was never jealous of her but he just wanted to be the only person who pamper her not even his/her parents.

When Shruthi started going to school, both Jyoti and Kamala started working. Krishna and Shruthi used to go to school together and after coming home from school, she used to stay with Krishna in his house . One day Krishna's teacher gave him an assignment, that evening he told Shruthi do it and went out to play with his friends in opposite house. By the time she finished writing that, her hand started paining and she slept off crying due to that pain.

After an hour, Krishna came back and saw her sleeping on the floor with holding her right hand with her left hand, with a tear stained face. He understood that it must have hurted her hand so much as she is very small and writing a 4 pages assignment in an hour is too much for her to do. He felt bad for her and started massaging her hand without disturbing her sleep.

After few minutes of massage she slept off peacefully. Next day he bought chocolates for her with his pocket money and gave them to her saying that his friend bought those for him but as doesn't like those chocolates he is giving them to her. Shruthi seeing the chocolates didn't listen to any of his blabbering but took those from him and ate happily. He smiled and felt satisfied seeing her eating them excitedly.

Like this years passed, When Shruthi was 13 years old her parents died in an accident. Kamala's sister Karuna who lived in Delhi came forward and told Krishna's parents that she will take responsibility of Shruthi from then but Krishna's parents convinced her that she is their responsibility and assured her that they will take care of Shruthi. From then on, Shruthi started living with Krishna in their house.

Krishna's care and affection towards Shruthi was replaced with possessiveness and love. He always felt Shruthi as his possession. He covered his love with arrogance, he used to tease her and irritate her but she never complained any of those to their parents as she knew that he can't hurt her intentionally but he is a bit arrogant . Whenever she needed him , he was there for her especially when she lost her parents he was there for her to share her sadness. But after she recovered, he again went back to arrogant attitude but whenever he saw her crying, his soft side used to come into picture to console her.

After a year, Shruthi came from her school and was getting ready to go to her friend's house. She heard her room door opening with a thud and turned around to see a furious Krishna glaring at her standing at the door. She got scared and stood rooted in the same position.

"Where were you till now, biwiii?"asked Krishna angrily walking towards her dragging the word biwi.

"Umh..Just now I came from school and now getting ready to go to my friend's house" replied Shruthi shivering as she never saw him so angry.