The Meet

Mikey's Pov
I couldn't help it. Since they walked in I could only stare at him. He was so hot. I couldn't help it. I was mid-daydream when I was shaken to the world by my brother Gerard.

"Dude focus. I'm helping you with this stupid math and you won't even listen to me."
"I-I'm sorry."
"Frank, pass me the sugar please."
"Okay Gee."

Gerard went back to explaining the math homework I had but I knew two things: I wouldn't understand and I couldn't help but staring a Pete.

"That's it. If all you're gonna do is stare over my shoulder at that Pete dude, then I'm not gonna help you. Good luck on you're test dumbass."

My brother and Frank both got up and left for the door. I reluctantly followed them, mentally telling Pete goodbye. Before I got to leave, one of his friends, Patrick, came over and started talking to me.

"I over heard you're friend. Do you like Pete?"
"Well, yeah, and he was my brother."
"Oh, sorry. Well my name is Patrick. I'm tired of Pete dating crappy girl just because they're hot. I'll help you go to homecoming with him, okay?"
"Well, that's great, but what do you want out of it?"
"For Pete to learn that girls on the cheer team aren't the only options in the world."
"Its a deal."

Patrick gave me his number and told me to meet up with him next week here again with Gerard. I agreed and ran to the car. My dream was coming true.

Author's Note

I really hope this turns out well. I'm really excited for it. I hope whoever reads this likes it ^-^ DFTBA (dont forget to be awesome :P)