Meet Jerkface- I mean- no wait, I meant Jerkface. - Part Two

When we got off the jet I grinned. What a rich kid. He was lying down on the driveway with his legs crossed and his arms crossed over his chest with what looked like a vintage comic beside him, abandoned. Who else would have a plane landing on their two acre front lawn? I shrugged past the two Gorillas and walked up to him. "Well, it seems like he's dead. Let's go back to Canada." I started walking away when I felt something snake around my ankle and pull. 

"Shit!" I yelled angrily as I fell. I rolled into a ball and fell easily, and as unbelievable as it may seem, softly. "You asshole." I spat when I turned around and saw jerkface lopsidedly grinning, still lying down. "Welcome to my home." He gestured, jumping up. "And my prison." I smiled evilly. "Well, you could think of it that way." He chuckled and made a move to sweep a strand of hair behind my hair. 

"Touch me and you die." I hissed. Gorilla One was quick to act, he was beside jerkface in a second. "Justin- it's okay. I could take her." Jerkface reassured him. "Sure you could." I scoffed. "Wanna bet?" He raised an eyebrow. Before I could react I was on my back on the driveway once again and he was on top of me, his lips barely an inch away from mine. I let out a breath and he chuckled, holding both him and me there. 

"You can get up now." I muttered, embarrassed. "No, I think I'm quite comfortable right here." He kissed me on the lips and I shoved him off hard. Gorilla Two caught him and the other one grabbed me. "Oh will you fuck off?! I'd never hurt pretty boy here. Besides, I'm sure his face has insurance." I yelled. Jerkface chuckled and patted Gorilla Two on the bicep. "She's right. And I'd sue you so fast you and your parents wouldn't know what happened."

"My parents are dead, asshole." I blinked away tears. He looked sorry for a moment. "Oh? Oh... uhh... I'll... uh... see you later. Justin, Peter, show her her room and around the estate." He left and I almost felt bad but then I realized he was the one who made me feel bad first. "Let's go." The Gorillas said in unison. I blinked away the last of my tears and nodded. "Let's go see my own personal Hell-hole Alcatraz."

The least I can say is Oh. My. God. He had like a mini farm in the ‘backyard’ which is bigger then my high school, he has a pool, a greenhouse for absolutely no reason, and the ‘house’ was huge. Even bigger then it looked like from the inside! I took a peek inside my room and gagged. Pink everything. The shower was pink. The toothpaste was pink. There was a pink Yorkie puppy in my room. Who the hell let a fucked up fairy into the room and let it spew pinkness everywhere? I feel so bad for the dog!

I might be a girl, but pink is not my thing. Jerkface should’ve known that. Or did he just pick me for my looks? I’d have to find out. If it was just for my looks I’d kill him myself. I hate guys like that. Then again, I’m sure he didn’t pick me for my attitude. I smiled as I walked through his giant kitchen thinking about it when I noticed how huge the cupboards were. I sadly giggled like a girly girl and looked through every single one, giving the cooks dirty looks when they gave me strange ones.

I love cooking. Cooking is something I could spend days doing. I was going to become a chef, but jerkface probably expects me to be some sort of housewife and raise the- okay no! Don’t even think about it. Oh gross now I’m grossed out. I shuddered and Peter grinned, obviously knowing what I was thinking about. I glared at him and almost fell off the counter that I had to climb to get to the highest cupboards.

“I’m going to stay here.” I said loudly, slipping off the counter. “I want to make something.” Peter looked at Justin who nodded slowly. The cooks looked at me and I told them all to get out. Half of them grinned and scuttle out while the other half trudged slowly behind the happy ones.

I got to work quickly, deciding to make something that would be kind of a sorry present… but also a, ‘don’t think I like you’ type of thing. I kept wondering what I felt sorry for, but then I realized I don’t feel sorry- I’ve just never made an ‘I’m sorry but still don’t like you’ cake.

I got bored halfway through and started throwing in random things that I hoped would be edible. At the end I smiled at my lemon-raspberry-chocolate one layer cake with smarties making an evil face on the top that was crying. I brushed my hands on my short-shorts and told a random guy I found in the gigantic living room to bring it to Matthew Arlow. They wouldn’t know who I was talking about if I said jerkface. Or would they? I wonder what they called him behind his back….

The guy laughed and shook his head. “I’m not a servant. I’m Thomas- one of Matt’s friends. And you are?” He asked. “Halla.” I blushed, embarrassed that I mistakenly called one of jerkface’s friends a servant. “Ah. So you are the beautifully spiteful girl.” He nodded in understanding. I laughed. I liked Thomas. “Matt warned me to look out for you.” Thomas continued. “He what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Thomas took out a cell phone from his pocket and showed a text to me:

Watch out for Halla- she’s hot but she has a lot of anger. Help yourself ;)

-    Matt

I glared at Thomas. “You’d better not help yourself. I’ll break your hip.” I snapped. Thomas couldn’t be that old, but he looked about 20, give or take a year. But either way he was still older then me. “I’m not that old sweetie. I’m twenty-two.” He chuckled. “Call me sweetie and I will break your hip. I’m not kidding. And you are old- you are six years older then me.” I sat down beside him on the couch.

“Matt was right. You are hot-“ I gave him a look “-but you are one angry chick, sweetie.” Thomas chuckled again. I swung a fist at him and caught the side of his nose. “Shit!” He yelped and I almost laughed in delirious surprise when his nose started gushing blood. “Don’t bleed over the cake, idiot!” I yelled at him when he leaned over the cake I had put down on the glass coffee table.

The guards came rushing in and Peter started grinning like a fool while Justin helped Thomas up and brought him into the kitchen. “What did you do?” Peter asked, trying not to laugh. “He called me sweetie so I punched him. His nose got in the way.” I shrugged, picking up the cake that was covered in blood. “Okay, well that cooking attempt was ruined.” I shrugged and threw it in the garbage.

“You are one angry girl, Halla.” Peter laughed. I rolled my eyes. “So I’ve been told. But I warned him- it’s his fault.” Jerkface came running down. “What the hell did you do to Thomas, Halla?!” He asked, seeing Thomas in the kitchen. I started laughing again. “I told him not to call me sweetie.” I said in a sing song voice. What is up with me today? I thought.

“So you punched him?!” Jerkface yelled, exasperated. “Well… yeah.” “You are unbelievable!” He stomped up to me and looked like he was about to slap me. I flinched and jumped back, almost tripping over the coffee table. Peter put a hand on his shoulder. “Matthew, I think you should calm down. She did warn him and it’s not that bad- it’s not even broken.” Justin called from the kitchen.

“It’s a good thing too. I swear- I should just send you back to your home to your parents. Oh wait, I can’t. They’re dead.” He taunted. I blinked in anger. “You fucking asshole! Grow up! At least my parents cared about me!” I screamed and ran past him. Jerkface did his trademark trip and I fell on my face. “Halla, I didn’t-“ He started and I slapped him across the face when I got up.

“Leave me alone. Don’t you fucking touch me!” I yelled and ran up the stairs and into my fairy-on-car-exhaust-throw-up room, slamming the door, scaring the shit out of the little pink dog. I laid in the empty bath tub, remembering how I used to do this when I was little and got mad at my parents. The dog tried to jump into the tub but couldn’t, it was so small. I couldn’t help but laugh and helped it in.

It laid on my toes and I started crying, thinking of my parents. I named the dog Jamie after my favorite stuffed animal I made my mom take with her as a carry-on item on the plane so she would remember to phone me when she got in. She never phoned. As soon as she got off the plane they got shot.