Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Woah,"  Freddy exclaims as we all take in the site before us. The sparkling blue water lays tranquilly - kissing the grass edges at every corner, a perfect amount of water for a perfect space.
 "It's huge."  Freddy continues on, his eyes scanning the luscious green forrest life that dances around the edge of the water.

"Yeah well this is my spot so don't tell anyone about it; okay?"  He commands.  The silent awe shared by us all confirms the unwillingness of anyone of us to share this gem with the world.

I feel a slice of wind pass my shoulder as Danny sprints past me and dives into the water.  He dives in about 3 inches from the grassy bank and I fear for his safety as he doesn't come up for a while.  His head eventually emerges from the lake, a giant grin adorning his excited face.

"IT'S HUGE! I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE BOTTOM!"  He exclaims in pure joy.

"What exactly is this place?"  I ask Samuel as I stare over the giant hole filled with water.

"It's a glacial valley, or at least it was.  It was carved out thousands of years ago and has been slowly filling itself I guess." We both take in its presence and history as we watch Danny dive in again, running away from Freddy who's trying to grope him.

"CANNON BALL!"  Freddy screams as he rushed past us and cannon balls into the water beside Danny.  He comes up with his arms around Danny's shoulder and his lips around Danny's neck.

"Swimming time."  Samuel says as he begins to peel his white top over his head.  His deltoids stretch as he beings removing his shirt.  His abdominals loosening slightly before tightening to regain their shape.  "You coming?"  He asks as I watch him walk over the water edge, his back muscles tightening and loosening with each pace, oh the back muscles; my true weakness. His hips sway before he jumps and disappears below the water surface.

"You ready to go swimming?"  Jason asks as he took off his shirt and reveals tiny black hairs scattered across his chest.

"Ughh...yeah."  I mumble as we start making our way over.

"You left your shirt on."  I blush as Jason reminds me and just nod as we look over the water.

"3, 2, 1."  Jason counts down.  As he reaches one we both dive in to the deep abyss, the blue water submerging my body as I slowly float back up to the top from the depths.

I swim up and am immediately greeted with a splash to the face - Samuel's laugh following as he continues to chuck water waves at me.

"Okay guys.  It's tag time."  Samuel says in an evil tone.  "So get ready because, 3 2 1 GO!"  He dives for Jason and then instantly starts swimming away.

**********

"AGHHHH STOP."  I squeals as I tried to swim away.  Jason's strokes overwhelming my measly little kicks enables him to catch up to me with ease.

"Tag!"  He says as his hand smacks my back.

"C'mon guys!"  Freddy shouts to us. I instantly see the picnic basket and rush out of water and on the grass.

"Mmmm food, I've missed you."  I kiss my cheese bun before I stuff it into my mouth.  Its flavour and warmth the only real company that I'll need in my life.

**********

After we finish eating, me and Samuel are the only ones who wants to go back in the water.
"Well what are you waiting for let's go."  Samuel says as he dives back into the water.  I dive in after him, surfacing to see him looking over at the three-man circle where whispers are being traded.  A laugh erupts from Jason, peaking my curiosity.

"What are you guys whispering about?"  I ask as Freddy laugh and the three of them start making their way to the water.  But only Jason and Samuel dive in as Freddy stays on the grassy bank, the same smile still on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked suspiciously.  Freddy's happy - but never this happy.

"Aghhh what's happening!"  I hear Samuel scream beside me as his eyes widen in panic.

"Aghhh."  I screamed around the same time as I feel my pants loosening around my hips.  I feel my waistband drop below my knees and eventually around my ankles - realising that my singlet is the only piece of clothing that I have on.  I realise Samuel's naked as he stops tredding water with his arms; his hands dropping down to his groin;  his legs the only things keeping him afloat.

"Run Freddy."  Jason commands as I watch two pairs of wet shorts fly out of the water and into Freddy's arms.  Jason and Danny quickly hop out of the water before we can grab them.

"Give me my shorts back Freddy or I'm going to kill you."  Samuel huff in anger.

"Oh yeah, well come get out of the water and get them."  Freddy said cheekily - his arms waving in the air with each pair of shorts in his hands.

Samuel swims over the grassy bank, his hands clench onto the grass as he pushes himself up. His ass wiggles slightly as he made his way out of the water.  I observed the masterpiece and notice the slick brown hairs that covered his beautiful ass.

"Damn."  I whisper to myself as I take in the real beauty of this area.  He turns around at my response revealing the true piece of art.  My eyes enlarge before I stop tredding and drop my head below the water in embarrassment.  His smirk the last thing I remember as my eyes dribbled down his body as I submerged myself.  When I come up for air he's no longer looking at me with his contentious eyes - knowing full well he's purely beautiful.  Instead he's chasing Freddy around, who's still laughing, and still waving both pairs of pants in the air.  Jason's on the ground clutching his stomach - enjoying this far too much.

A/N

So yeah there's some dirty stuff in this chapter, if you don't like it go to church. Sorry if I did offend you though :3

Lol I haven't edited in like 4 months - don't judge me, I'm just purely lazy.  Have a good day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Date edited:  4/6/18

-YOP