Secret

"Just.. One.. More.. Ah!

I end up throwing the journal off my desk, not being able to focus anymore. Ever since I graduated from university i've been trying to publish a book since. Which you may think, 'Oh! That's nice! You'll get there soon!' But i've been working on a damn plot for almost 6 years now. Yeah, yeah, shut up.

Bzzt

Twitter Notification!

@(B/F/N) just retweeted @danisnotonfire: "five million subscribers cool"

I clicked on it, confused since (B/F/N) never retweeted anything really and if she did, it was usually my random tweets.

I ended up just calling her. It was morning after all. Which was another reason I was surprised she was awake, oh what a weird human.

"Hello~" You hear from the other side of the line.

"Oh, hey. How are you awake at this time?"

"Magic."

"Riiiight..."

"What cha need?"

"Quick question. Who is this, uh," You quickly move your phone from your ear checking the username again. " 'dan is not on fire?' "

"Ohh!! Have you also started watching him?! He's so cute! Awwwwww!"

"... Ok. Let's meet up at the cafe."

"Alrighty~!"

Lucky for me, I lived quite close to the cafe. I've lived in Manchester ever since I graduated. Also met (B/F/N). We tell each other everything. All our problems and lame jokes. But there is something I never mentioned.

I walked into the very bright cafe that smelled more then anything like coffee. Happy to see (B/F/N) already sitting at the table we always sat at which was in the very back, by the windows in the corner.

"Hi, hi." You say sitting in front of her.

"Ello. So why'd you want to meet u- wait. It's about Dan isn't it."

I almost chocked on my tea.

"Dan?"

"Yeah! That guy you talked about on the phone. 'danisnotonfire'?"

"His name is Dan?"

"Well.. it is in the username.. 'DANisnotonfire'"

"Doesn't mean it's his actual name.." I mumbled, looking down at my tea. "Dan huh?" I thought to myself. "Could it be.."

"Hey (B/F/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know what his full name is?"

(B/F/N) stared at you for a while, raising an eyebrow which made me roll my eyes and look out the window.

"What's up."

"Nothing, I just.. was wondering."

"Yeah, okay and I was a duck."

I face palmed looking over at her, chuckling a bit.

"Oh shut up. It nothing really."

"Why can't I know~?"

"Just show me a photo of him and I'll explain." I said giving in.

She took out her phone, searching and finally pointing the phone screen at me, with a picture of a young looking boy with a brown fringe and chocolate brown eyes.

Ah fuck.