That's Strange

Mark's POV
I had just got done editing a video for tomorrow morning, when I decided to catch up on Jack's videos. I scrolled through his Happy Wheel playlist, there were about five episodes I was behind on. I decided to watch all five, it was when I got to the fourth one that something hit me. Jack was acting a bit strange, he wouldn't throw his arms in the air, he looked down when ever he didn't have a joke, and his editing wasn't at its usual quality. I decided to move on to the Sims 4 playlist, and it was the same way. After noticing this, i checked on all his recent videos...Every one of them he had the same issues, I decided to Skype him tomorrow but simply go to bed for now. After all, it's around 7pm here so it must be around 4am for Jack.

Sean's POV
It's around 4am, I should really be asleep...No, I can't I need to stay up and record. I can feel myself drifting off into to sleep, maybe recording would be a bad idea. I'll just reply to some comments on my last video, I should do a Reading Your Comments video some time soon. My thoughts were interrupted by a Skype call, Mark?..Surely he knows what time it is for me right now? I answered the call anyways, seeing as I had nothing better to do.

Mark's POV
Ok, maybe I should call him now? I mean it's 4am he says he wakes up REALLY early maybe he's awake, makes sense right? I call him and it rings for a few seconds, then "Hey Mark, what are doin up still?" I'm glad he answered, but he seems in too good a mood to ask him aboit it now so I'll just ease into the subject.
"Well, it's only 7pm here for me so i should be asking you that" I ran my hand threw my hair, he seemed to become less energetic when I said this.
"Oh, well I was just about to record when I decided to reply to comments instead." This made sense for him, he always wanted to make his viewers happy. "I'm actually glad you called," He seemed to perk up as he said this. "I was getting a bit bored."
"Well why not sleep then?" What am I doing? The last thing I want is for him to hang up, Ineed to know what's with the strange behavior in his videos.
"Nah, I can sleep later today. I've already got an old video i recorded about six months ago that I've been meaning to upload." Six months ago, well at least when he uploads it I'll know about how long this has been going on for.
"Ok, well it's almost eight now so I'm gonna go ahead and get my sleep. Why don't you go ahead and do the same, and maybe sleep in since you already have a video ready?" He smiled at this idea, I returned the smile followed with, "Alright, 'night Jackyboy."
" 'Night Mark." He replied and hung up. Satisfied for now, I went to bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.