Chapter 8

(8)

 Patricks picture-

I woke up with a major headache. I groned and held my head with my hands but i heard yelling coming from down stairs so i pulled my self up out of my bed and made my way down stairs and with every step i could feel the pain shot to my head.  i walked down stairs and followed the noise to the kitchen. i walked in and froze. The guys were all yelling at luke as toby and brent held them back. Why are you guys yelling at each other? I asked walking into the kitchen and getting some advil. Lexi your coming back with us we are taking you to a place that will train you so when you see scar you will be able to take the bastered out once and for all and then after that we will see if you can come back to work with guys. i started to laugh but i stoped when i saw lukes face. Luke you brought me here so i could have a normal life and for once i have a life im happy with. I have a family and i have the life i have always wanted and now your going to take that all away from me just because i got hit in the head?! i yelled as i backed away from him. Lexi scar is out there and he is waiting for you to mess up so he can finish you off once and for all! luke yelled walking to me. Your messing up luke your the one taking me away from the people that i trust and the people that will portect me! i see now i was wrong about you...you just want to be in charge of me well im not a doll luke and if you want to take me your going to have to fight me. I said as i stopped moving and stood in the middle of the kitchen. Lexi this is for your own good luke said as he walked up to me so we were face to face.  No luke this is not for my own good and you know it. i said before i brought my leg up and it conected with his gut making him bend over.

I grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him into the wall. He got right back up and i walked over to him. I swung my left hand at him and he grabbed it. i took my right foot and kicked him in the side and then took my left foot and kicked him in the gut making us both fall to the ground. i got up and before I couldk get to luke i felt something sharp go into my arm. I started to get dizzy and then everything went dark but i could hear yelling and i felt my body being carried out until i was put on something soft.

I woke up in a cell that just had a bed in it. I sat up on the bed and i looked around. I was in a normal looking cell but i have no idea where i am. I stood up and walked over to the cell door. I touched the door and it opened. I walked out and i walked down the dark hallway that was filled with cells. I found a door and pushed it open. Luke was sitting at a desk with two guys in front of him. His eyes came to me and i glared at him. You have to drug me just to get me here? Thats sad luke i thought you had more in you. I said as i looked at him. Lexi im sorry we had to do this but the sooner you start the sooner your done. Luke said and that was all i needed. We started with my fighting skills. Day after day we practiced i had to lift everyday i got stronger everyday and they never let me go outside not even to get air. I was a prisoner in this place and there was nothing i could do about it since i have a electric ankle brace on my ankle. I have marked everyday i have been in this place and i have been here for about 4 months.

I was laying in my cell counting the marks i made on the wall by my side. Lexi luke wants you outside in the hummer right now your going to go work on your shooting. kevin said as he unlocked the cell door. I got up and walked through the five gates they had so i couldent leave before i got to the one that went to the outside. I walked outside and i was blinded by the sun. Come on lexi luke said as he opened the door for me. I got into the back seat and sat there squintting my eyes. Turn around lexi luke said holding up the hand cuffs. I sighed but turned around and he put them on me before he got into the drivers seat and started to drive away from the building. I ended up falling asleep in the car since i was running on little to nothing. Lexi get up we are here luke said as he shook my arm waking me up. I made my way out of the hummer and i saw the headquarders of my old job. Luke took ahold of my arms and we walked into the building and the guys all looked at me pointing and talking. I felt luke tighten his grip on my arm as we got closer to team 1's headquarders. We walked up the steps and i saw the guys all sitting in the metting room with sarg. 

dont talk to them just stay quiet i may change my mind about this. He said as we walked to the meeting room and the guys all turned there heads as sarg stood up. Luke what are you doing here i dident know you were coming. sarg said his eyes landing on me. Look guys i came here with lexi because she has passed all the fightting requierments but she has to work on the shooting and i thought that being a sniper would help so i brought her back for now. luke said as he held my arm. She is here to train and i dont want any of you guys to think that she is back for good she may be taken back if she cant defet scar.