Chapter 7

(7)

Week's turned into months and everything was great. I had become really good friends with all the guys and some of there friends and i had my first crush. Patrick was great he and i have alot incommon and i always have fun when I'm with him. i was sitting in my living room when my doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the front door. I opened the door and no one was there. I was about toshut the door when i heard a bark. I looked down and there was a brown box with a small golden lab in it. I smiled and bent down and picked the box up off of the door step. I took it inside and put the box down on the kitchen counter before i lifted the dog out of the box and held it to my chest.  There was a small white card on the side of the box so i opened it up and i looked at it.  The card had happy birthday on the inside with dean,carter,Blake,Patrick,and Sarges signatures on it. Wow they know its my birthday but i never told them it was.

I put the card down on the counter and i walked to the front door. i grabbed my keys and walked outside with the dog in my arms. I was walking out to my car when i saw them all standing there with smiled on there faces. Ok i love the dog but how did you know it was my birthday? i asked as i looked at the guys. come on Lexi we may be guys but we are pretty smart. Blake said as he walked over to me and hugged me. i hugged him with my one free arm but he was pushed away by dean as he put both his arms around me and hugged me. Ok dean your going to kill me and the dog if you don't stop hugging me. i said making carter pull dean off me and hugged me before Patrickhugged me.  Come on since i have a dog i have to go get some stuff for him. i said as i walked to my car. I call shot gun! dean yelled as he ran to my hummer. i smiled and shook my head asPatrick and i walked to my car together. They all got into my car and we drove to petsmart as the guys all tryed to sing along to some little kid song that was on the station that dean likes. 

i pulled into the parking lot and we all got out of the car and Blake took my dog away from me as him and dean ran into the store. Ok I'm going to go watch the children carter said as he ran after them yelling at them to look both ways before they cross the street. i smiled and i felt Patrick's arm go around my shoulders. I looked at him and he smiled at me. So what are you going to do tonight since its your birthday? Patrick asked as we walked into petsmart. I saw dean and Blake running around the store with two carts as carter held my puppy.  i was thinking about having your guys come over to my place and we could cook out but then i thought about how much damage dean and Blake were going to do to my house. I said as i watched the boys run around and get some weired looks from parents and the little kids that were in the store.  if you let us come over i will make sure they don't make to big of a mess. Patrick said as dean and Blake found more puppies in a play area. Good because i don't think Kim would like to clean up after the two of them. i said as both boys found more golden lab puppies that were running around chasing each other.

Wait who is kim? Pat asked me as we walked over to the dog stuff. She is my house keeper i said as i picked up a blue dog bed. You have a house keeper? pat asked as he looked at the dog food. Ya she is really nice. I said as i took dean's cart and put the bed and a few toys in it. dean and Blakecame walking over to me and pat with two more puppies with them. The dogs looked just like mine but one was a little darker than the others. What are you guys doing with those dogs? I asked as they both put on there puppy dog faces. We think you should get these guys too because they are from the same family and we don't want to split them up. dean said as he held the puppy up to me. Guys i know my House is big but 3 dogs? i asked as i took my puppy away from carter. Come onLexi this way you can think of me and Blake when you see them! dean said as he held the dog to him. I looked at Patrick who shrugged i looked at carter and he was just smiling at both boys. Fine just go over there and play with them until we are done shopping. I said handing my puppy to them. they walked away and i put two more dog beds in my cart. I heard Patrick start to laugh as he put more stuff in the cart.

Whats so funny? I asked as i crossed my arms over my chest and i looked at him. Come on Lexithey just got you to buy two dogs that will remind you of them. That is funny because you couldn't and no not just to them but to the dogs. Patrick said as he got a box of dog treats. Shut up there cute and this way they aren't lonely. I said with a smile on my face as i picked out blue,green,and pinkcollars for the dogs. We finished getting everything i would need for my puppies so i had carter go get the children that were sitting on the floor with the dogs. i bought everything and we all walked out to my car. I drove home and the guys took everything in side the house as i carried Bella and killer inside the house.  i ended up naming Bella and dean named killer and Blake named beast. I set Bella down on the floor as i walked to the living room were the guys were all sitting down playing with the dogs. I heard a girl scream so i ran to the kitchen to see Kim swatting dean as he took the hamburgers out to the grill. Kim what are you doing? I asked as killer ran into the kitchen and sat on my foot. Lexi there are strange men in the house! she yelled as she waved her spatula in the air.

Kim there the guys i work with they got me a dog for my birthday so now we have three dogs. i said as Bella and beast ran into the kitchen. Right on time i said as i bent down and stroked there heads. She nodded and she walked over to the table and sat down. Hey Kim can you call someone to put a invisible fence up so i can let them out in the front yard. I asked as she got up and walked to the office. Yes i will and happy birthday Lexi. She said with a smile on her face. Thank you i said before i walked into the living room with all three dogs right behind me. i sat down on the floor and i put the blue collar on killer and the green one on beast. Bella was running around by carter so i handed him the pink one and he put it on her.  The hamburgers were done and we all went to the kitchen to eat. I feed all the dogs before walked to the fridge. Hey Lexi do you have beer? Blakeasked as he got a hamburger. Ya what about you guys you want one? i asked and they all nodded there heads. I got five beers and handed them to the guys and took one for my self.

We spent the whole night talking about sports,girls,guys,partys,and almost everything that came to mind. The doorbell rang at around 11 that night and the guys were all playing with the dogs in the living room so i got up and walked to the door. I opened it and i was hit accross the face with a gun. It hit the top of my head. i fell to the ground hitting my head on the wooden table as i fell to the floor making alot of blood come out of my head. I pushed my eyes open useing all ofmy strength and i saw him standing there with a smile on his face before he ran away. The next thing i saw was pure darkness.

The dogs picture-