Three.

I washed the blood from my face and fingers before exiting the bathroom.

I sat on the floor, nervously retying my combat boots.

"Are you okay? Do we make you nervous?" Michael asked, sitting in front of me. I looked down.

"Yes, extremely." I blush.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry! We weren't trying to-"

"No! It's okay! It's amazingly wonderful that I'm here! This is my dying wish."

"Shh. You aren't dying you'll be okay."

I laugh. "No need to hide truth. I know it and I'm okay with it. Better sooner than later."

I took off my leather jacket and dropped it beside me. I rubbed my face anxiously and try to rid clamminess of my hands off on my jeans.

"What's that?" Luke asks. It's the first thing he's said to me. He was still on the couch.

"What's what?" I ask.

"Those." He gets up and moves closer to point at my scars.

"Oh, uh... Cancer?"

"Don't lie to us." He shakes his head. They were starting to pay more attention to me.

"Something tells me you already knows what it is." I sigh in defeat, running my fingers over the large red marks.

"You- Oh God. Please don't do that." Michael pleads, taking my wrist to get a better look at them.

"Those don't look like cuts..." Ashton sits beside Michael.

"They're burns." Michael and I say simultaneously.

"Why?" Luke asks, sitting beside Michael.

"I'll give you three guesses. She yelled over spilt coffee." I laugh humorlessly.

"Your sister?" Calum guesses.

"And her friends." I look away. God. Now my idols know all the worst things about me. Wonderful. Just freaking wonderful.

"That's sick. What kind of girl does that another girl?" Ashton says.

"A normal girl." I sigh and pull out my phone to see it's exploding with messages from my idiot friends.

But then the thing I'd been expecting happened.

My heart stopped. My lungs stopped working and I died.

Simple and easy.

It wasn't as painful as I'd expected.

---
A/N: I know I needed to finish another story and I decided to finish this one because it was going nowhere. Thank you for reading.

The End

I love you!

-Peter Pan X.