Chapter Nine

vote & comment bc school really sucks :(
-
Christian and I immediately pulled away and I slowly turned the knob on the door.

"Um, yes?"

Collin pushed the door open and held Christian up against the wall. "I'm going to kill you son of a-"

"COLLIN." I yelled, surprised at myself.

"What?" He screamed back at me.

"Get off of him," I whispered, grabbing Christian's hand.

Collin slowly let go. Was it really that easy?

Leading Christian out the door, I slammed the door shut behind me. Yes, leaving Collin in the bathroom.

A shriek immediately came out of a too-familiar voice and I dropped Christian's hand, walking away. Hanna.

Why did I even forgive him?

"Brady, I-" I didn't even turn around, for the sounds of lip smacking disgusted me, although I knew what the lips that were being kissed tasted like.

-* go read my other story called Dinner Date, it's also a christian akridge fanfic ;) *-

(i honestly like it WAY better then this story)

I decided to shop my worries out, so I called up Addy. So she could help me.

Brady: Addy, I-

Addy: Brady, i'm going to the mall. It's an emergency. Meet me there.

Brady: I'm already-

Addy: I will see youuu in ten minutes.

She hung up and I was stuck waiting for her, which of course she was late.

"Come come come! Look at this!" she squealed.

She opened up her phone and I saw an email from the school subjected 'Homecoming'.

"I NEED PINS! BANNERS! FLYERS! Omg! Do they even have a Staples in the mall? What about pins? Do they sell pins? Where woukd they sell pins?"

She ran over to the directory and I followed behind her.

"Addy, I want to show off."

Obviously catching her attention, her face went blank. "What?"

"For... um... Christian. Make me... new."

"I've been waiting for this day all my life..." Addy mumbled, and I gave her a questioning look which only resulted in her walking towards Abercrombie & Fitch.

"We're throwing a party," She screamed from behind.

"Tonight."

-

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I'LL TRY HARDER ;( but thanks SO SO SO much for 400 reads!!!!!!!!!!
- i s a