Chapter eight: The Woods

My eyes flutter open. I'm in my bed, in my room, in my stupid old house. I already miss the taste if being somewhere I don't know. I want it back.

I sit up and put my feet on the left side of the bed 'ha' I think to myself 'I'm getting up off of the wrong side of the bed.' I'm feeling the rebellion today.

'I live such a sad life.' I think face palming myself. I get up, as I walk past the mirror I see a piece of paper flutter to the floor.

It has my name written on the front, I open it and read. "Nice to meet ya cutie, I hope we can do this again soon."

I think my heart did a backflip, but I can't feel with the searing pain were it is, 'so does this mean my hearts changing?' I think.

I slip on a T-shirt that has "girly girl." Written on the front. In pink sparkly letters. Yeah my dad dosent have great taste in clothes,

It's probably from the child's section. I slip on a pair of dark jeans and my slippers, yeah don't think I have anywhere to go. Ever.

I walk down the hall to the kitchen. light Is streaming through the windows, I look at the clock which reads ten twenty four.

How long did Joseph want me out! Three years! To late for breakfast now. I walk around the house for a bit "dad?" I call out.

No answer. "Dad!?" I call again. No answer, 'dads never not home.' I start to freak out. 'Calm down he'a probably out getting food.' I look in the fridge. It's fully stocked.

I really have to sit down. I wobble over to the kitchen table, and sit down. 'He could still be just at the shop.'

I get up and decide to sit out side, fresh air would be good. I walk out, and admire the scenery. We live a while away from the nearest shop, about a half hours jog.

Our property is huge, it's connected to a forest, well on the other side of the barb wire fence that fences in the whole backyard.

We have a garden chair, and I got sit down in it. I see movement out if the corner is my eye. Behind the barb wire fence. I turn my head, there standing outside of the barb wire fence is a man.

I don't know him, his face is pressed against the barb wire the barbs piercing and entering the skin on his face. Blood dripping onto his shoes.

He's wearing a devilish grin. I'm frozen to my seat, his eyes piercing my sole. His hands grab the barb wire and start to part it. This snaps me back to realization of what's going on.

I get up off of the lawn chair and start to run for the door, I make it there and try to open it. It won't budge.

When I was a little girl I used to come out here and play, I found a hole in the fence but never dared use it I had no idea what was out there. I think I can make an exception this time.

I turn around and run for the other side of the fence, I feel a bloody hand wrap around my wrist.

I look up and see the bloody face staring down at me still smiling. I slip my wrist out of his grasp. Lucky it was slippery with all that blood. Blood. Oh no.

'Just run! Not the time to puke!' I run for the hole dive through it. And run for the nearest tree, I hear running feet behind me.

It starts to rain. I have no idea what happens to my second slipper I do not suggest running in them. I make it to the first tree I see and start to climb.

It's the easiest thing to climb, I don't know why iv'e never climbed before. I make it to the highest branch I can without breaking the others.

He's there flying right in front of my face. I scream. Suddenly lightning strikes the tree next to mine. The stranger turns his face when the lightning strikes and I take advantage of it. I jump and fall, the strangers head snaps back to me.

He flys down and catches me on his back. I hold on for dear life. He flys up to the highest tree, and I start to scream.

He lands on the very top of the tree and puts me on a branch, "well, well, what do we have here?" He says smiling like a devil.

"Help!" I scream. "Well then I will introduce myself first, my names Chris. And yours is Kyran." He says poking my forehead.

"Get away from me!"I screech.

He sits down on the branch next to me, and pulls me onto his lap. "Now, we can't have you jumping off of here again can we?"

"Get off of me!" I scream. "No one can hear you." He says in a sing song voice. I struggle to get out of his grasp. All that does Is make him tighten it.

"What do you want!" I scream at him. "Not just what I want, it's what a lot of people want. You dead."

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!!!!!!