Chapter Fourteen: Add fuel to the fire

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Napailing naman ang kanilang Mama, with a small smile. "Perks of being the girlfriend of a Pureblood"

"Pancakes?" Aiane asked changing the topic, she snuck a peek at what their Mother was cooking. "Pancakes ng ganitong oras Mama? Seriously?"

"Aiane, sweetheart, it's never too early or late for pancakes" their Mother winked before placing a fresh batch of pancakes on the kitchen island.

"The same goes for cereal!" Blake cheered before running to the cabinet full of cereals.

Zeus shook his head. I have a crazy family.

- Asher Lars -

      Asher jumped and bobbed his head to the beat of the trance music. He had to admit, this foam party has got to be the best.

Of course it was, Ezra Heath will never disappoint when it comes to parties.

His sleeveless black shirt stuck to his skin like a wet tissue, foam was everywhere, and bodies were dancing against each other by the beat of the loud music. The floor was already slippery but they kept themselves up despite having lost minds.

Asher ran a hand through his wet hair and laughed when a girl suddenly grabbed him for a kiss. He resisted though, only their lips brushed.

"Bloody hell woman" he laughed, trying to push her. The human girl giggled, looking very drunk. He tried pushing her away ngunit ayaw talaga nitong bumitaw sa kanya. He doesn't like to take advantage of someone when they're drunk. His parents didn't raise him like that.

Foam started to freely fall down from the ceiling again, nalagyan ang buhok ni Asher so he shook his head to cast it off his precious hair.

The girl finally vanished in front of him when another tune came on. Everyone started screaming.

He was enjoying this. Why wouldn't he be? Social Nights were the nights he can let go. It was his night. Problems, Daddy issues, and Half-brothers were non-existent.

      Ezra snorted while watching Asher making a fool out of himself on the dance floor. She was seated comfortably on her make-shift throne with her initials shining bright. The bright neon pink top fitted her upper body perfectly, she matched it with ripped shorts and flip flops. Wala naman siyang balak mabasa ngayong gabi, kaya nga sa dulo naka pwesto ang kanyang throne.

She's the Queen of the night.

"We have got to get him out of there," Flame said. Tinignan naman ni Ezra ang kaibigan, nakaupo ito sa tabi niya, on a smaller throne of course. Sa kabila naman ay si Seige ngunit kanina pa ito nagpaalam na lalabas, hanggang ngayon ay hindi parin nakakabalik.

"Let him be," Ezra pursed her lips as her eyes locked to Asher again. "He needs this"

"He goes full on wild when he's got a problem," Flame said in a small, obviously worried for her best friend. "I know something's bothering him."

"You know how hard headed Asher is," Ezra replied with a sigh. "And you know how he doesn't like to bother anyone with his problems, he'll stick with his cool guy persona"

Flame glanced at her with worried eyes. "I don't want to see Asher loosing himself over something, something that we can help him with"

"Ah, that's the best friend in you talking," Ezra let out a bitter laugh. "Ash can handle himself!"

Ezra then shrugged, staring at Asher again, who is now making out with a girl. A girl she recognized as part of her social circle but she doesn't know by name, she made a mental note to exile her later.